Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How will we cope with life if the site goes offline?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Ngl I don't have many other copes then browsing on here and idk what to do if they take it offline.
Its literally so over buddy boyos.
Normfags don't want us to cope in peace.
@Notorious Inkler

Go to reddit and finally be with my fellow trucels

If this site goes offline i will hang myself with my dick

Will probably migrate to some other shithole that will get made in place of this one. Like if numerous imageboards never died and then were replaced right away by others. I just hope if they won't be faggots and kill it off right away so that I can message some brocels here for contact info.

Go to IncelTear subreddit and you'll be around your fellow truecels.

This site going down would absolutely destroy me tbh
I've lost so many incel safe havens over the years - subreddits, discord servers, one by one they were taken down by cuck admins or fizzled out
In the case that that happens to .is it would be great if someone informed me of the next stronghold, otherwise I'll just rope/cope/ldar my life away

Go to a local forum

I'll fantasize, as usual.

If this site goes offline another will rise in it's place. You can't stop free speech my friend. At least not yet.

vidyamaxxing and hentaimaxxing will be for me

I gonna go EC on every nigga that played a part in taking this site down:feelsping:

I would try to get into looksmax:lasereyes:

Probably start learning Italian. There are a few Italian incel related forums.

They also allow :bluepill:bluepilled and :redpill:redpilled discussion, even though redpill is dead!

There is more to life than posting on this site :)

You can't stop free speech my friend. At least not yet.
As much as normies may not want to believe, they are the reason free speech is starting to become more and more limited. Their beliefs will come to bite them on the ass one day, and they'll wish they weren't so narrow minded and hateful.

Keep rotting with a couple of brocels i'm friend with on discord. there are no other place, if this forum gets nuked looksmax will go down, too.

blackpill club allows gays and sex havers, .net allows femoid and gays, *** are planning to allow femoid and homos.
It is truely over :feelsrope:

Best thing is to find a forum related to your hobbies and rot there. easy to find forums full of incels if you're into anime or video games even tho it's filled with trannies there are some decent ones without degenerate shit.

I remember once finding a bodybuilding/powerlifting forum where they combined old misc from BB.com culture, /fit/ culture and jano lore. the whole userbase was male, many of them autistic and use incel lingo, racist white trash, animefags, islamic extremists, manlets hating tallfags, lolcow lovers etc etc.

the forum also seemed reasonable when it comes to free speech and moderation. like the admin was a practicing muslim but he still allowed stormfrontcels so it's not lile gay reddit censoring.
Hmm good tips but I am very picky when it comes to forums and shit.
Will see