Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How women view simps

Lmao
Empathetic gender by the way

Imagine Woman seriously thinking that Man Like that other Man desire her . KEK. Man dont want to dance Like Retards for her and impress her , they want to fuck , FAST.
She probably thinks it works because if a guy did that to her, it would work on her. We know that women view married men and men who have women around them preferably. Women are just retarded

Ye no point even simping. If she rejects you that’s it, move on

Simps need to be burned alive in gta san andreas

Lmaooooo. I found this cringe pseudo-fds sub for women that is about chasing Chads and manipulating people

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diabla/comments/wotj0h/do_male_orbiters_help_or_hinder_your/

Imagine Woman seriously thinking that Man Like that other Man desire her . KEK. Man dont want to dance Like Retards for her and impress her , they want to fuck , FAST.
It infuriates me that toilets go through life thinking they're demi gods because of all the attention their holes grant them.

"The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway"

She probably thinks it works because if a guy did that to her, it would work on her. We know that women view married men and men who have women around them preferably. Women are just retarded
Man want a Woman to fuck , woman want a Desirable man to fuck . So someone that fucks other woman. What would theoretically Render the Woman a Cuck. Lol.

lol bunch of fat uggos larping as stacies. attractive women don't need "strategy" to get gl guys

Simps ar not the same as beta orbiters. It's a business transaction when a simp pays for OnlyFans, jester does taht for free.

This seems like larp. I don't believe women refer to their own hypergamy or other of their many evil behaviors. They just dismiss that they do that and go straight to chad chasing.

But to answer their question: any men with self respect knows that if a women keeps even one simp orbiters she is pump and dump material at best. It shows she's even more of manipulative bitch and it's just a matter of time before she tries to take advantage of her current men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back