Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How would you even be able to get a GF if you have pet allergies?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't care what people say. Every foid who is "single" has a cat or a dog, period! Every single fucking one, it's a child subsitute. They love their "fur babies" more than children. Cats are especially popular where i live. I have a severe cat allergy, my skin starts to itch as well as my eyes. My throat gets extremely sore and starts to itch, i start to cough. It's the worst fucking feeling ever. I could never live with a foid who has a cat. Not only that, their shit stinks up the whole house. I know because a relative of mine has two. I can handle dogs more easily and only some breeds make my skin itch a little but the biggest problem are cats. Cats are the most popular pet. Foids would even get cats if they were allergic themselves. How tf are you suppose to be in a relationship with a cat foid? I could never handle the torture. Alot of foid loving cats are also vegan, but they don't realize that their own cat kills hundreds of garden birds every year... Empathetic gender strikes ones again.

I rather be with a cat loving foid than a dog loving foid especially if she's white if u know wat i mean

cats are based

cats are based
No they're an invasive sand nigger pet that kills native birds. I remember when my grandpa kicked a cat to death while wearing steel toe shoes. He probably saved over 100 birds that summer.

By being God

Only God is able to mog dogs, he could probably convince the foid to kill her dog for him

You don't want a foid with cats anyways, I've invented a study in my head that foids who prefer dogs to cats are just generally better people. I guarantee if you look at IT-users and their pet of choice over 66% would prefer cats, idk why, it's not the cats fault but that's just how it is.

Also "furbabies" is an instant redflag, a foid should want to be a mother, if they're these childfree crazies there's something wrong with them.

You don't want a foid with cats anyways, I've invented a study in my head that foids who prefer dogs to cats are just generally better people. I guarantee if you look at IT-users and their pet of choice over 66% would prefer cats, idk why, it's not the cats fault but that's just how it is.

Also "furbabies" is an instant redflag, a foid should want to be a mother, if they're these childfree crazies there's something wrong with them.
Most foids choose cats because they are easier than dogs. You don't have to give them any love or attention really, just toxic kibble and a sand box and your good to go, cats are for lazy people. I've also noticed that cat owners are often land whales.