Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you fund a war effort?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
imagine your country goes to war with another country, you invade and occupy the country, how would you fund the war effort if you are the president of the country.

think about the questions and answer these questions please.

would you have a secret cash factory to produce cash to fund the production of weopons, ammo,equipment, fuel, soldier salaries,spy salaries??, how would you mitigate or avoid the inflation??

would you have a secret cash factory to produce cash to import all the weopons, equipment,ect from other countries?? in the years leading up to the war and during the war??
if you were the president, how would you fund the iraq, afghanistan wars. Colombian war insurgency. what would you do different compared to bush and obama??

think in most capitalist countries - the top 1 percent has 90 percent of the countries' wealth.

I dint want to be a soldier.

By niggalossus

did you read mu questions??

Conscription of prisoners will cut costs while loading your arsenal with good cannon fodder

how would you mitigate the potential inflation with the cash production??

ngl but just came to postmaxx lol too low IQ for this shit

OP expected srs high Iq responses but got gangbanged by Postmaxxers

force foids to be foot soldiers

Ally with as many countries as possible so I can outnumber the enemy. As far as funds go I would draft people and quadruple taxes for people over 40

if i was president id tell the CIA niggers to locate brazilianlardma and take away that fat fucks internet connection

No idea about that

I would make a strong country breaking ties and developing others, more defense first.

Forced prostitution of ugly femorloids

Increase taxes