Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 2 ways a gender war would ever happen.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
A gender war has never actually happened in history before since men and foids actually got along before smart devices were made and inceldom was rare (since priests and monks existed for centuries this shows inceldom existed for years) but because foids werent very hostile back then only a minority of incels were hateful. But lets get to the possible outcomes of how a gender war can happen.

1. Kill All Men actually coming to reality - if the foidist ideology of KAM came to reality to the point even Tyrone isnt safe then men and foids for the first time ever in history could go to war with each other for this reason.

2. Foids raising their standards even more unrealistic rapidly - in the future this would be the most realistic outcome since foids are raising their standards more and more everyday and its going to eventually be so high to the point even Tyrone is being disrespected by foids and simps potentially begin to wakeup to this.

If one of these 2 did happen we would also need the blackpill to go mainstream so that more and more men can get pissed off and agree to go to war with these piece of human garbages known as foids

Last edited:
2 is cooking up as we speak

2 is cooking up as we speak
As much as I hate to say this, I want it to be 1 because that would make the war happen quicker and we could potentially treat foids like we did before the 19th amendment after winning the war

take your pills

Nonchads are 99%, only unconsciousness is stopping masses from enforcing foids redistribution.

There was no gender war in the 1960s - it was men and women vs the government.

Unfortunately its now women + the government vs average / unattractive men.

When the government begins socially engineering and lowering average/unattractive mens
social value, this is when we have a problem.

A gender war has never actually happened in history before since men and foids actually got along before smart devices were made and inceldom was rare (since priests and monks existed for centuries this shows inceldom existed for years) but because foids werent very hostile back then only a minority of incels were hateful. But lets get to the possible outcomes of how a gender war can happen.

1. Kill All Men actually coming to reality - if the foidist ideology of KAM came to reality to the point even Tyrone isnt safe then men and foids for the first time ever in history could go to war with each other for this reason.

2. Foids raising their standards even more unrealistic rapidly - in the future this would be the most realistic outcome since foids are raising their standards more and more everyday and its going to eventually be so high to the point even Tyrone is being disrespected by foids and simps potentially begin to wakeup to this.

If one of these 2 did happen we would also need the blackpill to go mainstream so that more and more men can get pissed off and agree to go to war with these piece of human garbages known as foids
3 ) women earn more than men and spend more money than them making the economy run , so all the men will be put in concentration camps aside from rich men that own companys like the Rothschild(Jew) and chads.

There will never be a gender war.

It's as saying that there would be a war between parents and little children in a society who would have decided to give rights and complete freedom to small kids, which would have became insufferable and uncontrollable.

Your enemies are the men who enforce this system.

99% of male normies support women rights and would support a female 99% of the time, even she kills, steals, cheat.

Doubt this would ever happen, especially 2. We are the minority as incels , normies are cuck who will take the side of woman. :feelsrope:

Won't happen.

The gender war, will never happen because even if you ignore strength and iq differences, men can just kidnapped women and raped them meanwhile foids can't so its already over

The gender war, will never happen because even if you ignore strength and iq differences, men can just kidnapped women and raped them meanwhile foids can't so its already over
Still would be interesting for a gender war to happen

Doubt this would ever happen, especially 2. We are the minority as incels , normies are cuck who will take the side of woman. :feelsrope:
True, but our numbers are growing. Over 70% of young men are single now, and red pillers like Andrew Tate have become mainstream. It might only be a matter of time before bluepillers open their eyes and the black pill becomes mainstream

True, but our numbers are growing. Over 70% of young men are single now, and red pillers like Andrew Tate have become mainstream. It might only be a matter of time before bluepillers open their eyes and the black pill becomes mainstream
Hopefully I am still a semi wizard by the time it happens because I will lose all my strength once I am a wizard, our best bet is for a incel version of Gypsy Crusader

Women before the Sexual Revolution and Feminism:

The Aftermath:

2 is more likely, and I foreseee a return to the traditional gender norms

2 is more likely, and I foreseee a return to the traditional gender norms
The only thing I will miss is sex before marriage because we wont be able to fuck prime foids

I'm trying my best to blackpill as many men as possible with my YouTube channel

South Korea is where the war will begin.

Won't happen but foids would absolutely 100% lose if it did.

This is false. Majority of men under 40 are either incel or nearcel today.

Hopefully I am still a semi wizard by the time it happens because I will lose all my strength once I am a wizard, our best bet is for a incel version of Gypsy Crusader

Don't doom. I'm already wizard but I can still fight at the ripe old age of 31.

The only thing I will miss is sex before marriage because we wont be able to fuck prime foids

No, enforced monogamy is the only way. Those who resist this policy must be put to death. Preferably with stones or some other suitable method.

Don't doom. I'm already wizard but I can still fight at the ripe old age of 31.
People really underestimate the strength of a man.
A young fit and healthy 16yo man, is able to take on an adult 6ft Female, and probably break her neck.

People really underestimate the strength of a man.
A young fit and healthy 16yo man, is able to take on an adult 6ft Female, and probably break her neck.

Females are weak as hell, I could take five of them at once despite never touching the gym (not to mention the obvious rage-boost and euphoria of being able to knock some out).

I'm over 6ft myself but the point here is that men retain a lot of strength until they are elderly.

Females are weak as hell, I could take five of them at once despite never touching the gym (not to mention the obvious rage-boost and euphoria of being able to knock some out).
Even a untrained McDonalds addicted Discord mod that LDARs on his cum bed would strength mog your average roided up foid at your local gym

90% of men are incel

We would also need an incel version of Gypsy Crusader to make the blackpill go mainstream and one of our potential candidates would be Sharaputdin Magomedov which could be a really good one since he attacked a couple and is a trained fighter

3 ) women earn more than men and spend more money than them making the economy run , so all the men will be put in concentration camps aside from rich men that own companys like the Rothschild(Jew) and chads.
Bro, that's just war. That has always happened.

Not kidding. The Franco-Prussian war was fought so that Napolean III's one-time fuckpiece could have the palace to herself. And thus fell the house of Napolean