Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How would you react if you were in post apocalyptic scenario and foid held you at gunpoint and forced you to eat out her stinky roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She's not attracted to you, she just wants to humiliate you. Her beef flaps smell like 2 year old fesikh prepared in Zabbaleen. Would you rather she shoot you?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/4d/82/944d8209154e86fed0416a5f59ec181a.png

Last edited:
IM GONNA SLURP THAT CUNNY LIKE SPAGEHETTI IDGAF

Anyone who knows what feseekh is would choose the bullet instead:feelshaha:

The bullet seems promising

She's not attracted to you, she just wants to humiliate you. Her beef flaps smell like 2 year old fesikh prepared in Zabbaleen. Would you rather she shoot you?
No that's silly, I'd lick her real good until she orgasmed and dropped her guard then I would take the gun so she can't shoot me.

At that point she's probably horny so I may as well fuck her too I guess, especially if she looks like the girl in OP

cumming w/ my cock will humiliate her because she didn't think it was possible, little did she know her lack of mental attraction to me not making her clit hard was bypassed by my awesome oral

I’d bite and tear and drink all the blood:feelsgah:

Die by eating fesikh pussy or die by bullet. I'll take my chances trying to disarm her.

Volcel if you wouldn't

I would get hard tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back