Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How would you respond if a foid started hitting you while streaming live while driving in a vehicle?

How would you respond if you were attacked by a gatekeeper of sex while streaming live in a car?

• I would just take it, no need to hit a foid while streaming live.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would become angry and cuss the foid out, no hitting.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I would respond exactly like the man in the blue shirt responded.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I would beat that bitch so hard - blood would come out of her pussy.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title.

View: https://youtu.be/HWScPbxhGYE?si=4yxTchWtmbr9y7LQ

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @Lurkercel0 @Spooky_Heejin @AsakuraHao @Arabcel9 @abajojo @rope infinity ♾️ @nazianime @GeckoBus @Repulsive123 @Namtriz912 @PersonalityChimp @Graceus @Nordcel9588 @IncelDragon @Siegfried @Phosphorus

Notice how that foid picked a little wimpy boyfriend to beat - she would have nevER tried that on chad or tyrone!

I would Ray Rice that bitch
I would Conor McGregor left hook that bitch
I would Khabib maul that bitch
I would Khamzat Chimaev wrestle that bitch
I would Tony Ferguson spinning elbow that bitch
I would Jon Jones submission that bitch

Notice how that foid picked a little wimpy boyfriend to beat - she would have nevER tried that on chad or tyrone!
:yes: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: even the oofy doofy soyboys have their limits. This confirms what I said before. If a foid settles for a lvm, she will hate him for it... Why even be in relationship at that point.

Id kill her live

Bizarre video. It has Ice Poseidon vibes

Real life isn't a shonen anime I'd deck her on the spot.

This is not her bf hes her paypig findom kink bullshit where he keeps paying her and he gets beat up in return.

I guess he was having a bad day or something for him to snap on her for doing what hes paying for.

It's a real bind, theres no good answer if you consider everything.

If you take it and do nothing you are officially bitch status to everyone.

Getting angry and cussing her out is ok but you still get percieved negatively due to foid privilege.

Responding with violence is based, but has obvious ramifications.

Oh I saw that video on X. Shit pissed me off so much I hope she gets gangbanged and beaten to death.

I would clench my hand and smash her nose with the bottom of my fist so hard it draws blood.

This is not her bf hes her paypig findom kink bullshit where he keeps paying her and he gets beat up in return.

I guess he was having a bad day or something for him to snap on her for doing what hes paying for.
Probably just an excuse used by the female

It's a real bind, theres no good answer if you consider everything.

If you take it and do nothing you are officially bitch status to everyone.

Getting angry and cussing her out is ok but you still get percieved negatively due to foid privilege.

Responding with violence is based, but has obvious ramifications.
If both are bad you just see witch one sucks more and you don't do that

Probably just an excuse used by the female
No this happens alot hes a loser son of a billionaire.

Shes his findom mistress, he already paid her over 10k else she wouldnt be giving him the light of day.

Look at him he looks like your avi

Yeah, there's a 0% chance that guy is her boyfriend. Women respect the men that they're with and would know better to never do this kind of shit. If they don't respect their man, then they don't see themselves as his woman.

The guy is clearly a bitch for taking it and doing nothing about it.

Yeah, there's a 0% chance that guy is her boyfriend. Women respect the men that they're with and would know better to never do this kind of shit. If they don't respect their man, then they don't see themselves as his woman.

The guy is clearly a bitch for taking it and doing nothing about it.
Hes not a bitch for letting her do this, thats literally his kink. He wants this.

If she wasnt doing these fake domina scenes with him he would discard her and find someone else to do them to him and pay her.

I wont be surprised if she actually sues him and wins because he literally pays her to play this 24/7 domina fantasy of his and he broke the deal by hitting her.

Hes not a bitch for letting her do this, thats literally his kink. He wants this.

If she wasnt doing these fake domina scenes with him he would discard her and find someone else to do them to him and pay her.

I wont be surprised if she actually sues him and wins because he literally pays her to play this 24/7 domina fantasy of his and he broke the deal by hitting her.
What a fucking cuck. He will be excised in the Great Culling.

They go for these types when they want someone they can control and use, she probably rarely fucked him.

If both are bad you just see witch one sucks more and you don't do that
Just sucks to be a man.

All the options suck as a man.

As a foid if you do nothing then you can get victim points.

Cussing out your partner nothing will happen.

And no consequence for hitting them either.