Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how would you take revenge on your bullies?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I wish I could do something like this (in tetris of course) but I don't know if I would have the guts to do it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also would like to take revenge on their families, even if they are innocent :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
like this based mexican gangster :society::society:

ThERe’s things i AM thinking of

I will simply throw acid on their face and dick so they will be forced to live with micropenis like i have and 1/10 face

Time to put that “great personality” normies claim they have to the test:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Blackpilled revenge :feelsLSD:

I will simply throw acid on their face and dick so they will be forced to live with micropenis like i have and 1/10 face

Time to put that “great personality” normies claim they have to the test:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Fantasized about this a lot tbh. Based asf

"by being their boss" , would tell the bluepiller

I will just accept whatever they say and think lowly of myself

cut their dick and balls off and force them to live as eunuchs

I thought about becoming a cop and just constantly harassing them with speeding tickets and anything else I can get them for. Foids would get the same treatment if I know them or not. Fellow manlet incels will always get a pass though.