Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How You Get "Around people" during LDAR Stretches?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Does sitting in Starbucks help the need for companionship?

Some days, the other only people I talk to are waitresses, bus passengers, dog walkers, etc.

A highly social job would be good for me.

Like working at a gym.

just use Tinder and get social interaction by hooking up with girls on there bro

Ikr it's that easy

she fucked 100 guys on Tinder

I don’t even talk with anyone unless I need to buy something

I haven't talked to anyone today.

It's been a good day.

all normie interactions become cringe as fuck when you're oldcel, you need your own fucking family by that point NGL not running around like a little boy having goofy little interactions with people

all normie interactions become cringe as fuck when you're oldcel, you need your own fucking family by that point NGL not running around like a little boy having goofy little interactions with people
yeah man... most men past age 25 only interact with their wives and kids... maybe chit chat with their coworkers at work but that's it

Does sitting in Starbucks help the need for companionship?

Some days, the other only people I talk to are waitresses, bus passengers, dog walkers, etc.

A highly social job would be good for me.

Like working at a gym.
low-inhib talking to strangers :chad:

I talk to my family and play with the dog

I use this sad forum

If you hibernate, your chances of ascending zero

If you hibernate, your chances of ascending zero
true, but i'm also tired of going to house parties where there's nothing but fat couples hugging, and old fat guys talking about videogames

honestly fuck these people, they have nothing to share with you, women and chads create closed circles and the 'nice people' that are left throw shitty sexless parties which are, like I said, mostly fat ugly couples hugging and kissing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back