Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How you supposed to cope with being NEET?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Being unemployable is as bad as being unfuckable, that and I have no money to cope with. :feelsbadman:

You don’t unless you’re rich. That’s why you got to wageslave

better than being humiliated by normscum

You either cope or rope

Being unemployable is a death sentence

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

That's why mostly NEETs are rich brats.

Being unemployable is as bad
Unpopular opinion - it is not. You don't have to wageslave like an idiot, you have all day to play videogames.
I don't work for almost 2 weeks due to my health problems, and I can say that being a NEET is SO much better.

Unpopular opinion - it is not. You don't have to wageslave like an idiot, you have all day to play videogames.
I don't work for almost 2 weeks due to my health problems, and I can say that being a NEET is SO much better.
But I'm NEET with no welfare

Drugs and video games

Cope by eating fesikh or try selling fesikh on a street food stall

That's the thing, you don't. You just wait till your mind realizes that being a wageslave is a lot less bad than being a NEET. Especially if you're not on welfare. How do you sustain yourself then?

I cope by smoking weed every day. Getting high is the only thing I look forward to during the day.

That's the thing, you don't. You just wait till your mind realizes that being a wageslave is a lot less bad than being a NEET. Especially if you're not on welfare. How do you sustain yourself then?
I'm not NEET by choice

Even if I got a job I would quit. I hate work