Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How young is too young?

I'd have sex with a 10-11 yo old girl maybe younger if it doesn't hurt them. Could do other stuff with younger girls.

Last edited:
Dunno it varies from person to person.

Before puberty is too young.

Anything below 18 is too young lets be honest

If it can crawl it can bawl

well the age of consent in some place says 17 is too young :soy:

but if there was no age of consent i'd say 10 is too young for me. 11-12 is preteen but many girls have already developed to a degree so they can be hot ngl

Actually foids have their peak cognitive function at age 9. So 8 is too young and 10 is too old.

I'll see myself to ban appeals, thanks for reading my personal blog. :feelsYall:

I'd have sex with a 10-11 yo old girl maybe younger if it doesn't hurt them. Could do other stuff with younger girls.
I personally won't go under 13
Tenor

I think 4 is the limit for me. Before that it’s literally just a baby

For me like 9, but if their was no age limit I wouldn't protest

Posters were saying I was soy for not hitting on my 15 year old neighbor.

Will answer your questions in the morning after some shut eye.

I deleted my posts and reported you all, you sick weirdos.
I don't associate with these people Big Brother, shitty incels all of them. :feelsYall:

I deleted my posts and reported you all, you sick weirdos.
I don't associate with these people Big Brother, shitty incels all of them. :feelsYall:
jfl what's with the soy today?

people liking teen girls is statistically normal. age of consent in many countries is 14

jfl what's with the soy today?

people liking teen girls is statistically normal. age of consent in many countries is 14
Yeah, i never said anything about 14 or rather getting parents' consent if she can't make a decision.
It's on you. :feelsthink:

would fuck at 10+

9 and below is too young imho

Last edited:
I like tall girls tbh ideally.

Man, this gif :feelskek:.

If you followed my previous threads, you would understand why i am so cautious.
My country's secret police has been eyeing me for quite some time.

kek where you do you live to have that crap. I should be in social services for viewing gore at a young age, yet I'm still here.

kek where you do you live to have that crap. I should be in social services for viewing gore at a young age, yet I'm still here.
I don't want to get doxxed so i would say yurop, but yeah when you live for so long in one place, you can easily spot when things aren't going as per the usual.

Yeah, i never said anything about 14 or rather getting parents' consent if she can't make a decision.
It's on you. :feelsthink:
jfl this thread is hypothetical anyway, no one is going out of the way to break the law

i've been gang stalked myself but me saying that teen girls are hot isn't "illegal" assuming i have no intentions of actually banging them.

If pregnancy is risked I would increase to 16. Its not a question of opinion though. I genuinely question the sanity of anyone who likes pre teens. Or who exclusively prefers young childlooking pussy

Last edited:
well the age of consent in some place says 17 is too young :soy:

but if there was no age of consent i'd say 10 is too young for me. 11-12 is preteen but many girls have already developed to a degree so they can be hot ngl
tbh

For inceldom? :waitwhat:

Hypothetically: If they're interested in you, go for it. Otherwise, don't.

They are good once they reach puberty

If pregnancy is risked I would increase to 16. Its not a question of opinion though. I genuinely question the sanity of anyone who likes pre teens. Or who exclusively prefers young childlooking pussy
so you think the youngest acceptable age is 16 if pregnancy is risked?

Fetus is too young

under 21 is pedophilia :soy:

can't eat solid food

so you think the youngest acceptable age is 16 if pregnancy is risked?
Could have gone down to 15, but yeah 16 just to be fully safe. That's the min

Most girls are done with puberty by 15-16

If she can bare a child and gets my dick hard, she's fair game

Depend on the race too, some races already have a d cup at 14
age doesn’t matter as much as other factors like size, hormones, etc.

most girls look somewhat attractive so long as they don’t have the height of a dwarf (<4’11), fridge-shaped bodies, anorexia, obesity, or deformities. most men would be attracted to a young girl who doesn’t have any of the aforementioned deficits, and no silly law is going to change that fact.
My sister is 11 and already more grown than my 16 year old sister

Aoc should be 13.

Aoc should be 13.

Indeed. Even social services UK agrees.

" Children under the age of 13 are legally deemed incapable of consenting to sexual activity and therefore all incidences of sexual behaviour involving children under 13 should be considered as a potential criminal or child protection matter. "