Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
studied for a 10 question genetic quiz, got a 8/10. Took the next 2 hours to study and got a 7/10. FUCK. ONLY 2 ATTEMPTS.

studying hard and getting a B-/C+,
feels worse than not studying and failing

studying hard and getting a B-/C+,
feels worse than not studying and failing
What about studying and failing because the one thing you didn’t study was most of the test :fuk:

8/10 isn't bad tbh

Nigger genetics.

What about studying and failing because the one thing you didn’t study was most of the test :fuk:
studying and failing is brutal. I have an upcoming o chem 2 exam, Im shooting for A but if I somehow failed That would be beyond brutal

studying and failing is brutal. I have an upcoming o chem 2 exam, Im shooting for A but if I somehow failed That would be beyond brutal
Always shoot for the A, but keep the range of your expectations within one grade level. If you dip below a B, to you have to reevaluate and see if you're stupid, lazy, or both. Bs are easily achievable and, from my experience, going hard to get those As are a headache that's not worth it, unless you've got your career and education plan all mapped out.