Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is so fucked up

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
That i no longer care what happens to it, Were all, Me me me me me, But not US US US US, Fucking selfish murdering species we are, I HATE IT! Theres no more niceness, Cant even have a good fucking day outside without some kids on bikes making fun of my appearance

We are a virus.

Very based rant. Liberalism made a generation of egocentric homo economicus retards. That has led us to modern degeneracy. A more collectivist approach of things would have saved us from the shit we're in.

PKM: Is This the Best Light Machine Gun Ever? | The National Interest
Comparison of the AK-47 and M16 - Wikipedia

Very based rant. Liberalism made a generation of egocentric homo economicus retards. That has led us to modern degeneracy. A more collectivist approach of things would have saved us from the shit we're in.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Newest Russian Helicopter Ka-52 Could be Shot Down by a Rifle | Defense  Express

Have a russian KA 52 blast the whole capital of the US and stop this fucking gayness!

This War Still Presents Nuclear Risks – Especially in Relation to Crimea |  Royal United Services Institute

Russian Nuke the whole planet!

@Lonelyus did you like the Owlman video above?

Us Soldier Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Armed Forces, Army,  Camouflage Clothing - iStock

Youll have to kill a dozen of these to stop the gayness

nihilism and antinatalism is the point
I wore the doomer clothing the 7+ years i worked, Doomer clothes on cigarette ready and slave my life away from 16 to 21 then i been 2 year neet now, Always coming home to a gamingpc no matter cuz ppl hate my face

I wore the doomer clothing the 7+ years i worked, Doomer clothes on cigarette ready and slave my life away from 16 to 21 then i been 2 year neet now, Always coming home to a gamingpc no matter cuz ppl hate my face
I wore doomer clothes for 2 years maxx. 7 years is brutal! I hope you enjoy your NEET life now. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I wore doomer clothes for 2 years maxx. 7 years is brutal! I hope you enjoy your NEET life now. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Im trying to!

all in war thunder

That i no longer care what happens to it, Were all, Me me me me me, But not US US US US, Fucking selfish murdering species we are, I HATE IT! Theres no more niceness, Cant even have a good fucking day outside without some kids on bikes making fun of my appearance
You see what I see. Which is correct

Correct. You should've headed @erenyeager warnings instead of calling him schizo.