Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humans keep getting worse

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like they just don't like being good. They just love being evil!!! Why do we let this happen

Because being evil is better than being good. Carry on!

Because humans, by nature, are a selfish species :feelsjuice:.

Because humans, by nature, are a selfish species :feelsjuice:.
How come I am the only one who sees the true answer to this conflict via PATHS. Why out of all 8 billion do I see the one true answer.

Why do they make up lies about the world being just and people are good and I turn around and see short men especially those whoa re innocent get murdered or targeted for no reason at all? Why why do ugly men get treated like shit for things they can't change? Why why do ugly men compete against other ugly men instead of working together to defeat the common enemy? Do they all have a brain disorder?

Last edited:
How come I am the only one who sees the true answer to this conflict via PATHS. Why out of all 8 billion do I see the one true answer.
Tf is PATHS?

Tf is PATHS?
Man I guess I AM the only one who can see the answer. Oh well. It was written in fate that this was my planet and universe after all.

I'm afraid I can't help you with that
It is a robbery! So i will take those items by force, and if you resist - you will be faced with severe punishment

It is a robbery! So i will take those items by force, and if you resist - you will be faced with severe punishment
Yare yare daze

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy so I will show you none.

View: https://gfycat.com/elegantdefinitivedwarfrabbit

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy so I will show you none.

View: https://gfycat.com/elegantdefinitivedwarfrabbit
I can't die though. I have PATHS. Plus I am not a human.

garbage species end it
Meifiweregod