Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hunter Biden's niece Natalie posted this TikTok seven hours ago this Saturday afternoon.

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

she's back lads, this Million MAGA March must have her excited.

So... can you blame the guy?

I wonder if Juliet Juju Vadas seduced Hunter to try and give Natalie's sore feet a break.

Note to mods: this isn't foid worship, I'm actually doing this for political reasons to expose the Biden family's incestuous habits which is important for the future of democracy.

link is blocked for me

I don't wanna watch tiktok tbh

When I see that type of videos/pics I can only detest them
tbh, anything I see foids do makes me dislike them more, never have they done anything to make me hate them less

tbh, anything I see foids do makes me dislike them more, never have they done anything to make me hate them less

not even autistic dancing awkwardly?

I hate this disgusting music and the people, who listen to it.

damn guys I think we need to save her

White foids are devoid of meaning.

It's best not to have thot relatives when you are involved in politics.

damn guys I think we need to save her

Brutal.
>multi-millionaire
>Son of President
>God like political power
>Tall and decent looking
>Fucks JB cousin and snorts cocaine
>Is a NEET, never have to work for the rest of his life

And then here's me

>Low paying Job
>70+ hours work week
>No parents, no family support
>KHHV
>Perma virgin unless I pay for hookers who will despise my mere existence
>Most likely dead by 40

It's over

It's best not to have thot relatives when you are involved in politics.
tbh it's inevitable to have retard relatives show up. Trump's son Eric is bit fucked. Obama daughter dating JBWer. Mitch McConnell father in law snuggle cocaine

tbh it's inevitable to have retard relatives show up. Trump's son Eric is bit fucked. Obama daughter dating JBWer. Mitch McConnell father in law snuggle cocaine
Well shit

Typical cumdumpster

She would make a good drugged up sex slave, too bad Joe and Hunter got there first.

volcel if you wouldn't

Niece.
Natalie is the daughter of his elder brother Beau who died of cancer.
Hunter dated her mom to gain sexual access.
Images 19

wow those eyebrows
looks like a teenaged boy lmao

Bushy eyebrows ngl

Is this the whore that got dicked down by Joe Biden's crackhead son?

cant blame my nigga hunter for fucking her ngl :lul:

Is this the whore that got dicked down by Joe Biden's crackhead son?
I wouldn't call her a whore: we don't know if Hunter actually paid her for the footjob.

it's the way they move that's unattractive.
something slithery and eely about it.
movement has to be removed from foids.

I wouldn't call her a whore: we don't know if Hunter actually paid her for the footjob.
We know shes a whore because she posts exploitive videos and pictures of herself in skimpy clothing and posts them on the internet to be drooled over by strangers.

We know shes a whore because she posts exploitive videos and pictures of herself in skimpy clothing and posts them on the internet to be drooled over by strangers.
I realize we use the term camwhore for girls who do this but I've never liked it because to me whore will always imply there is a financial transaction.

Even for those who make money like OnlyFans, it also seems wrong since they're not giving out actual sex. I wouldn't think of a stripper as a 'whore' for example unless the stripper actually sold sex on the side.

If we broaden phrases "sexual services" or "compensation" too much, it becomes less useful. If it's merely to look nice for the attention of anybody then waitresses are whores, cashiers are whores, women who step outside sans-burqa are whores, etc. With it that broad, what do we literally call people who want 20 dollar bills for wrapping their vaginas around cocks?

I realize we use the term camwhore for girls who do this but I've never liked it because to me whore will always imply there is a financial transaction.

Even for those who make money like OnlyFans, it also seems wrong since they're not giving out actual sex. I wouldn't think of a stripper as a 'whore' for example unless the stripper actually sold sex on the side.

If we broaden phrases "sexual services" or "compensation" too much, it becomes less useful. If it's merely to look nice for the attention of anybody then waitresses are whores, cashiers are whores, women who step outside sans-burqa are whores, etc. With it that broad, what do we literally call people who want 20 dollar bills for wrapping their vaginas around cocks?
No, that's a prostitute / hooker.

A whore is an umarried foid who sleeps with multiple men or degrades herself for personal gain.

No, that's a prostitute / hooker.

A whore is
I view all 3 as interchangeable synonyms.

an umarried foid who sleeps with multiple men or degrades herself for personal gain.

why the fuck do I care about urbandictionary?

I recognize it's had a broadened use but I always value etymology over adopted use.

That said, TBH it's hard to know what came first... the meaning of a lascivious woman seems to go back awhile...

Wycliffe's bible in Middle English published 1395 said:
And oon of þe ſeuene aungels cam· þat hadde ſeuene viols .· ⁊ ſpak wiþ me / ⁊ ſeide / come þou· I ſchal ſchewe to þee þe dampnacioun of þe greet hoꝛe· þat ſittiþ on manye watris.· wiþ which kyngis of erþe diden foꝛnicacioun
translation said:
And one of the seven angels (who had seven beakers) came and spoke with me, and said: "Come, I'll show you the damnation of the great whore, who sits by lots of water, and who the Earth's rulers engaged in adultery with.

Maybe in recognition of this we should drop the silent W and just call them Hores?

or better yet in deference to ME, "Horen"

It sounds like we aren't talking about just adultery though because I think a lot of guys here would be willing to fuck a girl they're not married to w/o thinking of her as a whore.

I also worry by using this we are losing meaning for "slut" which I think has a more consistent use to represent the idea of slovenly women with low scruples regarding selection of her sex partners and situations where she deigns to have sex.[/quote]

I view all 3 as interchangeable synonyms.

why the fuck do I care about urbandictionary?

I recognize it's had a broadened use but I always value etymology over adopted use.

That said, TBH it's hard to know what came first... the meaning of a lascivious woman seems to go back awhile...

Maybe in recognition of this we should drop the silent W and just call them Hores?

or better yet in deference to ME, "Horen"

It sounds like we aren't talking about just adultery though because I think a lot of guys here would be willing to fuck a girl they're not married to w/o thinking of her as a whore.

I also worry by using this we are losing meaning for "slut" which I think has a more consistent use to represent the idea of slovenly women with low scruples regarding selection of her sex partners and situations where she deigns to have sex.
[/QUOTE]

Here's Google's definition. Although prostitution is used as an example, "whoring" is not just about money. Whores degrade themselves to get what they want. It doesn't have to be money, and it doesn't specifcally have to be sex.

Screenshot 20201125 213332

So any foid who degrades herself for social media status can therefore correctly called a whore.

Nat

Putin is trying to rescue her from her depraved family lads.

I want to hotdog her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back