Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Hurr durr ethics is gay bro"

aeoae

aeoae

Recruit
★★★★
Ethics is the most influential philosophical field right now. All other fields besides metaphysics have been stripped away – justifiably – into the domain of science, and metaphysics will eventually be stripped away by a cold, mechanistic neuroscience.

All of the issues with modern society come from twisted sets of ethics developed and implemented over the last century and a half. If you’re a braincel who wants to actually influence the world, either get into STEM or engage with it on the level of ethics.

Or NEET yourself to death like a good little boy on the teat of mommie. Retards.

Im studying data analytics and plan to pursue machine learning ethics discourse when I finish my MS, since it seems we are rapidly approaching a point where automation will displace a large number of workers.

my ethics consist of exploiting intoxicated stacies
hateful insul

Im studying data analytics and plan to pursue machine learning ethics discourse when I finish my MS, since it seems we are rapidly approaching a point where automation will displace a large number of workers.
Sick dude. Keep it up.

What is ethics?

What is ethics?
Generally speaking it's any set of principles logically deduced that guide/inform 'correct' behavior. For example the black pill is simply a diagnosis, it simply frames an understanding of the world given certain facts/axioms. This is 'lookism'. But that's where the black pill ends-- the black pill says nothing about what to do or how to cope.

Ethics would say: 'given this architecture and these definitions, if I introduce X principle(s), and then I introduce Y problem, how ought I behave in response to, or as a solution to, that problem.'

An example of an ethical principle is Kant's Categorical Imperative: a behavior is only ethical if everyone could do it without destroying/plaguing society. It's 'categorical' because once concluded the conclusion applies across all possible categories of behavior. If everyone lied then society would dissolve and therefore you (and everyone else) should never lie.

I don't necessarily agree with Kant, but that's a popular principle that's really straight forward.

Marxism, Feminism and collectivism are all built on an ethical framework that ultimately makes no sense and will lead society into destruction. 'Why' would take a long time to type out so I'll leave it at that.