Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Husband Is Appalled At Personal Trainer's Weight Loss Plan For His Wife

The current redpill strategy is to keep your bitch morbidly obese to keep the competition at bay. Some redpill channel Alpha Bull Gorilla mindset is going to pick up on this and start telling redpillers there's nothing wrong with some juicy fat meat

some personalitypills from the comments
She could lose about 200 pounds instantly by just dropping that possessive toxic husband
the trainer is NOT only cute but actually has a personality
Not only is her trainor attractive, his personality is 10x hotter than her husbands too, what the fu-

Last edited:
The current redpill strategy is to keep your bitch morbidly obese to keep the competition at bay. Some redpill channel Alpha Bull Gorilla mindset is going to pick up on this and start telling redpillers there's nothing wrong with some juicy fat meat

Not only is her trainor attractive, his personality is 10x hotter than her husbands too, what the fu-
:soy: being completely unaware that his looks IS HIS PERSONALITY

:soy: being completely unaware that his looks IS HIS PERSONALITY
guys at 00:14 he says: "i love her curves" and then touches his nose (that means that a person is lying). i'm an expert at reading body language would that help me to get a grilfriend? :soy:

guys at 00:14 he says: "i love her curves" and then touches his nose (that means that a person is lying). i'm an expert at reading body language would that help me to get a grilfriend? :soy:
Wow you made me go back to see the husband and he is almost trucel material.

holy fuck this was very direct.

Spoiler for all the cucks in the comments of that vid: The trainer with a better personality would pump and dump her, unlike this "toxic husband" who's stuck around for this fat worthless fucking disgusting creature.

Nice house they got there, once those pounds fly off she's gonna divorce his ass.

That guy is weird

blackpilled personal trainer:

watch until 3:30 (that's 12 seconds)

you can't make this shit up lmao.

View: https://youtu.be/AAnMhRB0iXo?t=198

also a good old thread:

https://incels.is/threads/landwhale...-wouldnt-marry-a-fat-cunt-cucks-gtfih.263807/

"Maybe he doesn't want other guys hitting on her or something like that but...she's gonna be a bombshell she's gonna be a bombshell when she loses all this weight so he's gotta be ready for it"
t. smirking chadlite personal trainer @Gymcelled @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Wow you made me go back to see the husband and he is almost trucel material.
@Ellsworth

Last edited:
lol’d when they husband wanted his landwhale wife to lick all the whipped cream off him

Divorce waiting to happen

Landwhale leaves middle aged Chad for younger Chad. Beyond over.

That guy is weird
he is woke. he is keeping her fat so she stays loyal and dependent. skinny women aren't as easy to control and seek young Chad dick more often.

he is woke. he is keeping her fat so she stays loyal and dependent. skinny women aren't as easy to control and seek young Chad dick more often.
The gym trainer sounds like he wants the wife to get fit so that he can cuck the husband tbh

The gym trainer sounds like he wants the wife to get fit so that he can cuck the husband tbh
He's gonna cuck him by fucking her when she's fat. There's no limit to degeneracy
It's a failing cope. He would be more based if he forced her to stay thin and mate guarded her physically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back