Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Husk

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
What happened to me? I used to enjoy life more and want to experience things. I had some goals and dreams but now I just rot inside all day hoping it all ends.

I can't even remember my dreams or goals but I know I had some. I used to try to find myself. I used to have friends that I cared about.

What fucking happened? I used to be somebody now I'm just a husk sleeping all day trying to fast forward my now pathetic life.

It's called depression and it is the result of inceldom and prolonged loneliness without any positive affection from a female.

It's called depression and it is the result of inceldom and prolonged loneliness without any positive affection from a female.
Damn is the only solution to rope?

Cope how? Shit sucks and will always suck lol
Video games, hobbies, food, browsing.is, taking walks or hikes, listening to music, meditation, you can think of other things to do