Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hypergamy Prevents More Incel Suffering Longterm Than It Causes Shortterm

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Sexual selection/female hypergamy is simply natural eugenics. It is nature's way of increasing genetic quality and preventing further incel abominations to be born.
Now you might argue, "but Vrthragna females get to pass on their genes even if they are ugly/lowIQ" to which I would reply half a dime is still better than nothing. While it's true that sexual selection applies only to males, it still improves the genetic quality of the population with every generation.

Fuck hypergamy and fuck woman. I still suffer

hypergamy doesnt correct mutational load or atypical androgen exposure during foetus development, there will still be fuck ugly incels even in a world full of chads and stacies. youd need very specific prenatal genetic engineering to accomplish that

hypergamy is already happening thats why your seeing more and more foids who are 18 with a body count 200+ hypergamy only benefits chad what makes you think it would benefit the average incel?

if you improve the "genetic" pool, you are just increasing the ammount of chads competiting with one another and nothing more.Even if the quality "improves" the competition either remains the same or gets even more brutal.stop defending sin. hypergamy is degenerate.

As long as subhuman foids breed there will always be subhuman men who will never breed, low IQ thread ngl

so you're saying if hypergamy didn't exist, incels would suffer more?
eugenics is bad for ugly men and even can lead to fisherian runaway, defeating its purpose.
and it's not like foids actually select for good survival traits in modern times like IQ (which you imply in the post).

Don't care, nature can suck a fat pair of donkey balls. If I had the power to, I'd end the lives of everyone on this shitty earth right now :feelsEhh:

Uh? Hypergamy is what makes the number of incels so high.

If there wasn't hypergamy, very few men would have to worry about inceldom, much less than the ones who aren't filtered by hypergamy

Uh? Hypergamy is what makes the number of incels so high.

If there wasn't hypergamy, very few men would have to worry about inceldom, much less than the ones who aren't filtered by hypergamy
Images

Without some form of eugenics, random mutations would pile up and humanity would devolve into this.

View attachment 584998

Without some form of eugenics, random mutations would pile up and humanity would devolve into this.
You know many of those cases are malformations and not genetic, thus sexual selection couldn't prevent them (and they wouldn't spread to the whole population), right? So eugenic policies, that aimed to take some gene out from the pool, wouldn't have any effect and the lack of them wouldn't make this happen. You don't need eugenics to prevent this from happening to the whole population, natural selection already takes care of it.

I'm not trying to say that it would be ineffective filtering certain problems, just that foids selection is disgenic, hypergamy isn't benefitial in the long run and those cases wouldn't be prevented

Last edited:
Tbh if society cared it would make HGH accessible to people. And steroids too, the amount of men who would benefit from TRT is huge. But society doesn't care.

Sexual selection/female hypergamy is simply natural eugenics. It is nature's way of increasing genetic quality and preventing further incel abominations to be born.
Now you might argue, "but Vrthragna females get to pass on their genes even if they are ugly/lowIQ" to which I would reply half a dime is still better than nothing. While it's true that sexual selection applies only to males, it still improves the genetic quality of the population with every generation.
not wrong. even if competition were to increase, the quality of lower tier males in looks would increase increase too. there would still be incels, but looks related suffering would still decrease in the male population overall.

It's cucked to say this but I brutally agree, this site isn't ready to hear this

The reason Iran, Iraq, India, etc are subhuman shitholes is because of arranged marriage
sadly this is one of the most brutal truths. Many here despite claiming to be blackpilled, can't accept it.

If there is no hypergamy on the part of men as well, it won't do any good. Foids with subhuman genes must also be rejected for breeding, or else incels will continue to be born.

Furthermore, eugenics only prevents genetic inceldom, that is, that caused by faulty genes. Congenital inceldom, or that resulting from problems during pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding, will continue to occur.