Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy around 'red flags'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Females constantly talk about 'red flags' but often go for the guys displaying biggest red flags.
Some of them:

Having face/neck tattoo.
In 99% of cases you're dealing with a psycho/criminal/murderer etc.

Having criminal records.
No comments.

Constant lying.
But I guess that men who are deceptive aren't as boring as nerds or 'nice guys' for a :foidSoy:.

Females constantly talk about 'red flags'
Stopped reading here because:
1) Anyone who unironically uses "f***les" in 2024 should be permabanned
2) Any discussion about what foids are "talking about" should also be permabanned, it's basically foid worship.

2) Any discussion about what foids are "talking about" should also be permabanned, it's basically foid worship.
Ok nigger

Most reasonable poster.

The real red flags for foids: immature, passive, short, poor, ugly, calm, sensitive, empathetic.

At least you recognize you are wrong. Just don't use the "f***les" word and don't post offtopic garbage on inceldom discussion anymore, ok?
I realised that some of the biggest female-haters are often other females.
It's the main reason why females are attracted to serial killers. Because they kill other females.
So posters who get angry about some 'worship' or demonstrating attraction towards females ( which is natural for straight men ) may be a female infiltrators or closeted homosexuals.

It's the main reason why females are attracted to serial killers. Because they kill other females.
So posters who get angry about some 'worship' or demonstrating attraction towards females ( which is natural for straight men ) may be a female infiltrators or closeted homosexuals.
>If you hate something..... That actually means you like it!
So everyone who hates trannies is a tranny, yes or no?

The real red flags for foids: immature, passive, short, poor, ugly, calm, sensitive, empathetic.
Yes. They see world differently. For them honest or hard-working man if he is poor is 'bad' actually while gangster with money is 'good'.

>If you hate something..... That actually means you like it!
So everyone who hates trannies is a tranny, yes or no?
It's not about hate. Why are you getting unreasonably angry at some minor stuff?
Jfl. 'females'. Some posters still use 'women'.

It does not matter. The only thing they care about is looks.

Why are you getting unreasonably angry at me saying the word thatt is prohibited on this website and posting offtopic garbage shit on inceldom discussion?
Are you fucking serious? If I came into your house and started shitting on your floor, could I also say "Weeeeeeeeell, why are you getting so angry, bro?" ?

Are you fucking serious? If I came into your house and started shitting on your floor, could I also say "Weeeeeeeeell, why are you getting so angry, bro?" ?
:waitwhat:

Where in the rules does it say using the word “female” is not allowed?

Kill all females rape all foids

Where in the rules does it say using the word “female” is not allowed?
It's foid worship.
>B-b-b-b-b-but
If you don't use the established term "foid" or "femoid" you are effectively worshipping foids, which is prohibited.
Any other questions, newCHAD?

:yes::yes::yes:

They hated Jesus because he told the truth

foids can reject or accept with impunity, and society assumes that their decision is correct

they can even profess their regret after the fact with impunity (rape/SA accusations)

ergo they have thousands of excuses available, bc as long as they have some excuse people will believe it

in this society, foids have no flaws, and each male has a million imagined flaws that exist whenever foids want them to. if a truecel avoids foids, then suddenly his millions of pERsonality flaws will disappear bc there is nobody to fictionalize them

Last edited:
tbh foids are attracted to darktraid thugmaxxed criminals.

All that talk and this nigga got himself banned right after :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Females constantly talk about 'red flags' but often go for the guys displaying biggest red flags.
Some of them:

Having face/neck tattoo.
In 99% of cases you're dealing with a psycho/criminal/murderer etc.

Having criminal records.
No comments.

Constant lying.
But I guess that men who are deceptive aren't as boring as nerds or 'nice guys' for a :foidSoy:.
Im fine with small tattoos since that shows they arent minors so I wont get busted by the fucking glowniggers