Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I abstain for 15 days from social media after extreme social media usage . Here's what happened during that time

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
So I use a lot of social media a lot like 12-14 hours a day and I can't even live without social media and the internet. So decided it's bad to use that much and I decided to abstain for 2 weeks . So I let my father set up the passwords on pc and smartphones for 2 weeks so that I cannot use it . After 2 days it feel better and happy but after 5 days I started feeling uneasy and uncomfortable without social media and smartphones . I went into extreme depression and overthinking on 7th day and had a feeling of suicide . The stress was very high too . It's like a drug I can't quit

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Utter normfag

Brutal. Did you make it through the full two weeks?

lmao try 8 years bud.
anyway i didnt feel any extreme depression bec i didnt really care about social media after college.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back