Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I accept defeat to the jews.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
They've already won anyway.

but this is it, this is the year I take my life back from my severe addiction to alcohol to save me from getting my ass fucked even more by the jews because underage cuckoldry bs.
I WILL focus this effort into working out and being the best runner I can be. If I can distract myself with something like this, time will pass.
I've managed to go the other 18+ years without it, I can go another couple before I kill myself.
It's over for my face, race, and autism but I will just make a lotta money and buy unlimited sex toys (if the jews haven't banned this)

I will let you know of my progress later, but for now, I will take back the rest of my couple of years before 21.

If you want to buy dildos, just KYS right now.

acceptance is key. i acknowledge defeat that's im not part of the normiesphere anymore. my sanity has never been this intact.

don;t stop resiting globo homo

Good. Take it back.