Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I accidentally liked my oneitisTwitter post

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Goddamn it I feel like a loser just lol

I stalk this girls Twitter every now and then and as I was scrolling through her posts, I guess I accidentally clicked the heart on one of her posts so now she knows that I stalk her Twitter cause my Twitter name is my actual full name JFL. It's over now she's gonna think I'm a stalker

go ER before the cops get u

She probably won't give a fuck about you since you're subhuman in her eyes.

She probably won't give a fuck about you since you're subhuman in her eyes.

She knows my name because we've talked before but she didn't know I had social media just lol it's fucking over I have to avoid her at all costs

She knows my name because we've talked before but she didn't know I had social media just lol it's fucking over I have to avoid her at all costs
I did similar cringey shit 3 years ago and i regret it till now.

who cares, youre not low inhib enough

When I did this a few of times before, I immediately block the person I stalked so said person wouldn't get a notification or something like that. And then I de-like their post and proceed to unblock them. Not sure if it works. Although I hope so.

Why do you still have a oneitis

She is not special dont worry too much also dont mention this if u see her again and act as if its no big deal

how old was the tweet?

This shit sucks on Normiebook when your looking at her prime HS photos

6'6

Can't take you seriously.

i accidentally facebook friend requested a girl in my class who i never talked to once.

the cringe was too strong

Update: she just blocked me LMFAO my life is ov
how old was the tweet?

This shit sucks on Normiebook when your looking at her prime HS photos
She made the tweet last Saturday and it only had 3 likes JFL it's over

i accidentally facebook friend requested a girl in my class who i never talked to once.

the cringe was too strong
Done this lol. iirc I changed my name and cancelled the request. That plus it being 15 years ago since I was a face in her class hopefully was enough lol.

I've done loads of creepy shit and got semi-caught. When I was at school I got the phone numbers of loads of girls at my school, I think mostly from my friend who was popular, and used to text them en masse on Fridays when I got money/credit kek. Not usually anything creepy, just "hi how are you". One time my friend told me that one of the girls had done a number check with some friends and discovered it was my # (fuck knows how, I had no friends).

She blocked you? No way.

this is why incels shouldnt use social media.

It really isn't a big deal. Everyone stalks on sm. You're likely not even the first to do something similar to that girl this week.

You deserve it for obsessively following a girl like a cuck.

She blocked you ??? Jeez man it's over for sure.

it's ovER, at worst she could've made a post where she shamed you for all her "friends" to see
lol maybe she did that after blocking you

then just un-like the post you idiot

From invisible to invisible.