Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I actively avoid foids

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
When I leave the house for errands and whatnot, I avoid walking close to foids. I go out of my way to maximise the distance between me and them. I am disgusted that I have to walk the Earth alongside such vile creatures.

Last edited:
Dis y u inkwell, Chico

When I go out for errands and whatnot, I avoid walking close to foids. I go out of my way to maximise the distance between me and them so that they know what I feel towards them.

Disdain.
foids actively avoid me, but when they dont they either have a transaction with me or want something from me.

but when they dont they either have a transaction with me or want something from me
One vile beast wanted me to give it money for some bs reason the other day. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
This is the hero that we deserve

If a femoid ever tries any bs with me when I’m out I’m going to fracture her skull on the concrete. The second a food tries to accuse you of sexual harassment in public for being a sub-5 male in proximity to her it’s hockey mask time

If a femoid ever tries any bs with me when I’m out I’m going to fracture her s,u.l on the concrete. The second a food tries to accuse you of sexual harassment in public for being a sub-5 male in proximity to her it’s hockey mask time
Im sorry, but i dont think that this is going to happen

If a femoid ever tries any bs with me when I’m out I’m going to fracture her skull on the concrete. The second a food tries to accuse you of sexual harassment in public for being a sub-5 male in proximity to her it’s hockey mask time
High Ts me