Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "I actually get dates because I'm a decent human being"

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
Who the fuck ever came up with the idea that being a "decent person" is what makes the difference between being dateable or undateable. You have gangbangers and junkies getting pussy 24/7 and you have decent incels with a good moral compass. Whether you are a good person or not is literally irrelevant, now I'm personally still a piece of shit with absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and I do not value human life at all (except that of myself and my mother), but even if I did, it would be irrelevant as the reason why I am unattractive is because of what I look like.

So the likes of people who kill their own children or brutalize their wives are actually "decent people" while the incel who did no wrong is worse.
This is EXACTLY the type of gaslighting that turned me into the piece of shit that I am today. It literally doesn't matter what you do, you will never be appreciated if you are ugly and you might as well act the way you are treated.

It's incel shaming, "if you can't get pussy you must be a bad person, teehee".

JFL :feelskek: dating as a non gay man is all about face , bone and skin colors , we saw countless exemple of dark triad chads getting more ass than a toilet by being complete assholes. the way you act have absolutely no effect on foid , they are literally brain dead :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Who the fuck ever came up with the idea that being a "decent person" is what makes the difference between being dateable or undateable. You have gangbangers and junkies getting pussy 24/7 and you have decent incels with a good moral compass.
the thing is that gangbangers and thug niggers are not incels but they are not getting white stacies like delusional people on this site think, they fuck ugly ghetto thug women

I remember when someone on either r/shortcels or IWH vented by admitting to being KHHV at 27 and then someone at IT said some shit like “you have to be a really shitty human being to be 27 and still a virgin.” :feelskek:

It’s really sad how these people perceive sex and relationships. They tell us lacking it doesn’t matter, meanwhile they pedestalize it to the point that they’d humiliate you for not having it. They objectively deem our personalities responsible for our struggles while refusing to acknowledge sexual dimorphism or just basic human evolution. They’ll do anything to gaslight you just as long as it yields a just world fallacy. It’s sickening.

Bad people are honest they don't claim personality will get you a bitch but these clowns who think they're good people love to drone on about how personality matters.

It's simple, foids like to project chads bad qualities (rape, murder, beating women, cheating, promiscuity etc) and punch down on inkwells, nerds, geeks, lesser men, call it what you want, the truth is the average incel is far morally superior to the average chad yet gets societal condemnation all thanks to foids irrationality, it's best to pay as little heed as possible to it.

Soyniggers like to spread the bluepill everywhere, ignore them.

Who the fuck ever came up with the idea that being a "decent person" is what makes the difference between being dateable or undateable. You have gangbangers and junkies getting pussy 24/7 and you have decent incels with a good moral compass. Whether you are a good person or not is literally irrelevant, now I'm personally still a piece of shit with absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and I do not value human life at all (except that of myself and my mother), but even if I did, it would be irrelevant as the reason why I am unattractive is because of what I look like.

So the likes of people who kill their own children or brutalize their wives are actually "decent people" while the incel who did no wrong is worse.
This is EXACTLY the type of gaslighting that turned me into the piece of shit that I am today. It literally doesn't matter what you do, you will never be appreciated if you are ugly and you might as well act the way you are treated.
Looks is everything low triadmaxxing is pointless for incels.Foids wille defend criminal chads but will call for execution and torture of incel criminals

Foids nevER have to be (and nevER are) decent people. They themselves aren't, so they don't want decent men but they want to virtue signal and say "it's your pERsonality inkwell". They want you to think that you're a horrible person and that they date decent people at the same time

Decent person = NT and good genetics

It's a deflecting trap. Once you become (or always were) a "decent human being" and make redditors notice it was fruitless you end here