Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I admit it, my ego was hurt and I apologize.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@CruxGammata
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@TuxedoMask

I am nobody and, in an attempt to be somebody, I have made myself a hated user. My apologies.

@CruxGammata
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@TuxedoMask

I am nobody and, in an attempt to be somebody, I have made myself a hated user. My apologies.
i dont even know who you are.

@CruxGammata
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@TuxedoMask

What happened?

And hey, you guys are all S-tier users imo, no need to beef. :feelscomfy:

i dont even know who you are.
Nicolas Cage animated gif

What happened?

And hey, you guys are all S-tier users imo, no need to beef. :feelscomfy:
I asked what happened to dr.autismo and iamsubhuman called him a 2023cel grayfag and no one cares, and I said dr.autismo was a more rememberable user then he was and he got upset about it

@CruxGammata
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@TuxedoMask

i barely see your name anymore :feelscry: what happened fill us in

stopped reading, loser. you'll never get a girlfriend. you'll never amount to anything in life. rot here till you kill yourself, virgin.
this is a crazy quote not gonna lie… didnt think you would ever say something like this to someone here tbh

I asked what happened to dr.autismo and iamsubhuman called him a 2023cel grayfag and no one cares, and I said dr.autismo was a more rememberable user then he was and he got upset about it
I c
this is a crazy quote not gonna lie… didnt think you would ever say something like this to someone here tbh
Woah....I'm shocked as fuck by that as well, especially since it's something I've criticized others for many times tbh, both rightfully & wrongfully admittedly.

Woah....I'm shocked as fuck by that as well, especially since it's something I've criticized others for many times tbh, both rightfully & wrongfully admittedly.
you will always learn something new from raping the refresh button 24/7 :feelskek: (tell that faggot @Friezacel to unban me, hes been funny lately)

ive fought with a lot of users here, but you wont find a single quote of me ever making an insult like that

you will always learn something new from raping the refresh button 24/7 :feelskek: (tell that faggot @Friezacel to unban me, hes been funny lately)
unban you? Huh?
ive fought with a lot of users here, but you wont find a single quote of me ever making an insult like that
Same here tbh

btw,

inceldom: discussed :yes:

@CruxGammata
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@TuxedoMask

Don't worry about it brocel :feelsokman: