Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I already knew it was over from a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
When I was 12 I thought to myself “why would I ever ask out a girl, I already know the answer as none of them would accept me, they wouldn’t date a retarded sperg who gets bullied”, if you’re non NT it’s over and I knew this way before taking the blackpill.

When I was 12 I thought to myself “why would I ever ask out a girl, I already know the answer as none of them would accept me, they wouldn’t date a retarded sperg who gets bullied”, if you’re non NT it’s over and I knew this way before taking the blackpill.
NT is extremely important in school :feelsYall:

Overmogs me, although I had sneaking suspiciouns at that age. At 13-14 that's where it hit me with full intensity from looking at myself from every angle imaginable.

I was born with a blackpill in my mouth

Tinder killed Any chance of me getting my looksmatch

Being non nt is hell

It is, especially where I live (most men are inbred looking so no chads, NT matters most)
Yeah it’s the same for me where do you live

I wish I had had that level of awareness but of course, I was deceived by my father who told me that I was handsome, which was false and I later bitterly proved it.

S

Same here except I knew from elementary school since I was bullied severely back in 1999, ostricised just generally being made an outsider.

Had a table of girls in my middlschool class. One day one them is like "Audrey likes you tehee!". My stupid ass stands up to approach and is instantly roasted to a crisp by thier whole table. Broke my spirit and i haven't approached since.

You got lucky you didn't have a redpill phase.

The first girl I ever liked who at the time was my best friend laughed at me when I asked her out in 4th grade and stopped talking to me. She's now pregnant.

The first girl I ever liked who at the time was my best friend laughed at me when I asked her out in 4th grade and stopped talking to me. She's now pregnant.
How old is she now?

I didn’t. The blue pill was forced on me

I was 13 or so when it hit me