Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I always fantasize about a super hot female alien race that are superior to human women in every way coming to earth and replacing them as our mates.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
In my fantasies, basically billions of these extraterrestrial hot sexy females come to earth on their technologically advanced UFOs
Pretty Guardians Screencaps

and declare war on human women for their mistreatment of men. They very effortlessly kill all of them off and rescue us from their oppression.
Female soldiers dead by mgoutao de6qwgm pre2

We then restore the family unit and reproduce with them, creating a superior human/alien hybrid race that erases all the genes of human women so the women of this new race are feminine, non-hypergamous, and love men unconditionally without requiring us to be tall or hot.

The end.

(we all know the answer)

They'd be chad only. Or would only value intelligence (which most people don't have)

It was the other way round according to the (((Old Testament))), a bunch of alien or supernatural chads mated with the "daughters of men" and produced a race of titans.

It was the other way round according to the (((Old Testament))), a bunch of alien or supernatural chads mated with the "daughters of men" and produced a race of titans.
The nephilhim were literal giants. Just shows women's worship of tall men knows no bounds.

They would only want their own race

Foids would seethe so unfathomably hard if something like this happened.

The ultimate fantasy really. It's not even about how hot they are.
Just the unconditional and monogamous love sells it.

Fantasies aren't good.

White men only. I once fell into a very deep rabbithole and every single guy that was abducted for reproduction purposes was white
also i feel that every white guy who gets "abducted" by aliens is a crazy mofo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back