Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I always think people that give me good advice or sound caring is because of alternative motives

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
I got fucked over by normies so much by trusting them. No matter how geniune advice sounds i just always think its some alternative motive, anyone can relate?

It's mostly ignorance. Normies give advice that either works for them or they've heard from "alpha males" because they can't comprehend that life is different for sub 5 males

It's mostly ignorance. Normies give advice that either works for them or they've heard from "alpha males" because they can't comprehend that life is different for sub 5 males
I meant not only dating but general stuff too like work life and shit

Do you seriously think they can understand the life of the average subhuman, filled with discriminatory treatment and mockery simply for being physically unattractive, and the subsequent effects on that on basically every factor of your life? :feelsjuice:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males. :feelsUgh:

Do you seriously think they can understand the life of the average subhuman, filled with discriminatory treatment and mockery simply for being physically unattractive, and the subsequent effects on that on basically every factor of your life? :feelsjuice:
Fr my point is basically that every norman is trying to sabotage me especially if they are being nice to me.

I got fucked over by normies so much by trusting them. No matter how geniune advice sounds i just always think its some alternative motive, anyone can relate?
Advice is worthless.You can google everything you need to know and next second you will find out.On the other hand ,if normies would really like to help you they woul say: You know since you are very lonely i would like to introduce you to this beautiful girl i know maybe something good will happen between you two.But no one does this.Any way this in meaningless since most of us have 0 friends and no one talks with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back