Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always wanted to be like cool anime characters like Light Yagami or Lelouch on HS

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I tried to be mysterious on HS and thought for a long while to act like cool anime chracters, to look cool. When people asked me questions i answered in mysterious ways, i also said random things out of nowhere. One time we went camping and i stared at the moon for about 30minutes because that made me look "mysterious", i imagine everyone thought that there was something wrong in my head.

One time there was a school dancing event and there were lots of people making out and dancing, meanwhile i was doing the naruto run in the hallways.

Nowadays i cringe at myself, if i were attractive i could be like lelouch or kira but i didn't have luck :fuk:

Ahahahah, same, but ugly guys trying to act mysterious and mysterious look like autists.

Did the same things as u, and even worse ones that gibe me extreme anxiety/cringe just from remembering them. I was anudda victim of the mental animu yolocaust, and I'm still one, collecting Fumos is the last nail in the coffin.

hayao-miyazaki-anime.gif

I tried to be mysterious on HS and thought for a long while to act like cool anime chracters, to look cool. When people asked me questions i answered in mysterious ways, i also said random things out of nowhere. One time we went camping and i stared at the moon for about 30minutes because that made me look "mysterious", i imagine everyone thought that there was something wrong in my head.

One time there was a school dancing event and there were lots of people making out and dancing, meanwhile i was doing the naruto run in the hallways.

Nowadays i cringe at myself, if i were attractive i could be like lelouch or kira but i didn't have luck :fuk:
It's funny but extremely depressing at the same time :feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Then change your stupid avi at least.
You are not a good looking anime character, you are an ugly loser

It's fucking over for chunnibyoucels
dark_flame_master_by_hirarimisaki-d670nrp.png

OVER !!!

Last edited:
my older brothers were like this and passed the autism down to me :feelscry:

memorable thread :feelsrope::feelskek:
@Don Vito

Chad being quite = mysterious

Incel being quite = creepy

Chad being quite = mysterious

Incel being quite = creepy
Indeed, chad can be an anime protagonist if he wants. While i was just a random weirdo. At least i enjoyed my school years. kinda.

It's fucking over for chunnibyoucels
dark_flame_master_by_hirarimisaki-d670nrp.png

OVER !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M THE DARK FLAME MASTER YOU CHADS AND STACIES CAN'T EVEN FATHOM THE INMENSITY OF MY POWER. :dafuckfeels:

Boyo am I glad I didn't grew with anime :feelskek:

Have you been tested for autisim? Autistic people have difficulty recognizing the point of view of others. Naruto run is very autistic.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What did you expect ?

May I remind you that you on top of being handsome, light and lelouch are literally genius among genius .

Their looks and status is like legendary

You were acting extremely autistic, weird litteraly a chunni in the eyes of your peer

Have you been tested for autisim? Autistic people have difficulty recognizing the point of view of others. Naruto run is very autistic.
No, but i was just an edgy kid back then. It's not like you can be socially aware if you have shit for brains, after that age i kinda got a sense about how other felt about stuff.

What did you expect ?
I expected to be recognized as the insightfull and smart individual i was, and with that make the girls at my school wet.
May I remind you that you on top of being handsome, light and lelouch are literally genius among genius .
My mother says that i'm smart :feelsaww:

I am not saying your dumb as shit

But compliment from your family and old people is garbage and doesn’t count:feelskek:

What do you think have more weight ?

Your mother and grandmas telling you you’re handsome ?

Or stacies telling you you’re hot while smiling at you ?:feelskek:

I am not saying your dumb as shit

But compliment from your family and old people is garbage and doesn’t count:feelskek:

What do you think have more weight ?

Your mother and grandmas telling you you’re handsome ?

Or stacies telling you you’re hot while smiling at you ?:feelskek:
Hm. maybe you do have a point, compliments from stacy should not hold that much weight because they don't even know me. Meanwhile my family knows me better and thus can judge me more accurately, makes sense.

Hm. maybe you do have a point, compliments from stacy should not hold that much weight because they don't even know me. Meanwhile my family knows me better and thus can judge me more accurately, makes sense.
Your family is biased , obviously

I am just gonna take your lelouch and light exemple

Their intelligence was not validated by their momma :

-Light was litteraly one of the top student in national test in Japan
-Lelouch was the elite student of his school

Their attractiveness was also not validated by their momma :

-Light attracted literally one of the top idol in Japan and every women in the show find him attractive .
-99% of women of the show wanted lelouch dick for them
:feelskek:

As I said never take seriously compliments from your family

Your family is biased , obviously

I am just gonna take your lelouch and light exemple

Their intelligence was not validated by their momma :

-Light was litteraly one of the top student in national test in Japan
-Lelouch was the elite student of his school

Their attractiveness was also not validated by their momma :

-Light attracted literally one of the top idol in Japan and every women in the show find him attractive .
-99% of women of the show wanted lelouch dick for them
:feelskek:
I'm just joking i get your point lol :feelsaww:

If you want and advice from an older cel
Than you
Take a good degree and go work fast to have money to afford nice cope

Never neet or waste time in uni or school by repeating a year
You’re gonna regret it very much

:lul::lul::lul::lul:I wanted to be like Light Yagami but I was too high inhib.I appreciate your confidence:lul::D

If you want and advice from an older cel
Than you
Take a good degree and go work fast to have money to afford nice cope

Never neet or waste time in uni or school by repeating a year
You’re gonna regret it very much
I doubt you're older than me lmao, but thanks anyway

Honestly Naruto should be erased from this earth for making kids think that stupid looking run was cool :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

No, but i was just an edgy kid back then. It's not like you can be socially aware if you have shit for brains, after that age i kinda got a sense about how other felt about stuff.

:feelscry:
I expected to be recognized as the insightfull and smart individual i was, and with that make the girls at my school wet.

Bruh it should have been obvious that Light/Lelouch were prettyboy chads :feelskek: nothing about their goals or intelligence made them attractive. Nobody even knew what they we're trying to do or thinking for majority of the time.
:feelsugh:

Bruh it should have been obvious that Light/Lelouch were prettyboy chads :feelskek: nothing about their goals made them attractive. Nobody even knew what they we're trying to do for majority of the time.
Dude..... I had long hair and i was white looking, so i thought i was like them because they had long hair and white. Also i had the same hair color as them :fuk:

I was naive, now i'm not anymore and i know girls only like personalities :feelsUgh:
I was just a fool and weird autist, now i'm above that and i can talk about more interesting things like footbal and parties. I can also talk about Nicky minaj and Chris brown. There are certainly some downsides to changing your personality, but im sure girls respect me more now :ahegao:

Anime is for fools after all, they play with your feelings making you think you're the protagonist and you can get a big booba demon waifu. Or be smart or attractive, or all of them.... Now i'm a big boi, and im not gonna let myself be part of that shite again :dab:

They both literally have that prettyboy mogger looks:feelsohgod::feelsLSD::blackpill: