Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am a joke and a failed man.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
I really loathe myself for not being good enough, honestly feel like blowing my brains out (I’m too pussy to do it) , I’m gonna live another what? 60 years in this void they call life? Can barely even talk anymore, nothing is interesting anymore the only thing interesting to me is sleeping and staring at the wall. Basically just rotting at this point eat, shit, sleep and repeat.

I’m a failed man, nuff said.

Also I want to say a really big fuck you to all the sexhaver scum, fucking egotistical and narcissistic cunts they think they’re above us, I hope they all die (in real life)

cope or rope. id say just moneymaxx and do whatever you want

You will most probably get a wife man don't worry, unless you are truecels you will most probably get a wife, just not what you expect. Plenty of guys in 40-50 got wives some way, maybe your 20s or 30s will be bad

Also I want to say a really big fuck you to all the sexhaver scum, fucking egotistical and narcissistic cunts they think they’re above us, I hope they all die (in real life)
Based.

You will most probably get a wife man don't worry, unless you are truecels you will most probably get a wife, just not what you expect. Plenty of guys in 40-50 got wives some way, maybe your 20s or 30s will be bad
Thanks but I doubt it man, I’m in my mid 20s time is going faster and faster and nothing is changing, everyday is the same for me….

My whole life has been a joke & humiliation of myself.

Accept Christianity and hope for the afterlife to be true, you will be happy

This is why I smoke cigarettes

You should get banned for this bluepill bs

I really loathe myself for not being good enough, honestly feel like blowing my brains out (I’m too pussy to do it) , I’m gonna live another what? 60 years in this void they call life? Can barely even talk anymore, nothing is interesting anymore the only thing interesting to me is sleeping and staring at the wall. Basically just rotting at this point eat, shit, sleep and repeat.

I’m a failed man, nuff said.

You're not a failure.

You live in clown world

What did you mean by this? Betabuxxing ? :feelswhere:

Thanks but I doubt it man, I’m in my mid 20s time is going faster and faster and nothing is changing, everyday is the same for me….
Soon the days will be as if a blink.

same brother I want to blow my brains out right now

jsut be a betabux theory

Being betabux is worse than being incel. Paying for a whore's stuff, combined with the whole dead bedroom thing. Betabuxxing gives you the worst of both worlds