Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i am a very ugly person

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
this is why nobody likes me and i have no friends. women are not attracted to me because im not a good looking person, i never stood a chance, im a manlet and skinnyfat and low T. even on this forum as soon as people knew my face they started to hate me. i didnt harm anybody or bother any body. im just an ugly boy

???? You look normal

I like your posts.

Stop complaining about skinny fat and lift

Stop complaining about skinny fat and lift
ive been working out since i was 15, basketball, calisthenics, soccer but im low T so im always going to be skinny fat

ive been working out since i was 15, basketball, calisthenics, soccer but im low T so im always going to be skinny fat
stop blaiming it on that

Don’t do calisthenics unless you have the correct environment, basketball and soccer wont help.

Get a gym membership, follow any beginner program and work core. cut,bulk, recomp do any the end result will be the same.

Skinny fat is the result of having next to no muscle mass.

Wrong you are 5 or 6/10 your half white genes give you massive leg-up be glad you are not a full-blooded curry.

stop blaiming it on that

Don’t do calisthenics unless you have the correct environment, basketball and soccer wont help.

Get a gym membership, follow any beginner program and work core. cut,bulk, recomp do any the end result will be the same.

Skinny fat is the result of having next to no muscle mass.
i cant get any muscles mass because im too weak because of low T

i cant get any muscles mass because im too weak because of low T
602E495E 7CE2 4E1D 9A8A FFE8C8513E62

Theres nothing you can do about it. Just accept youre fucked and know your place in society. It becomes easier

Yes, we are all subhumans tbh tbh

Potatofaces like us never win.

if you run gym game your face might get more bloated be careful.

Your threads are usually annoying but the betadestiny obsession makes up for it.

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS

i've just realized that this guy is the most dedicated troll to come here

I'm probably in the top 5 of the ugliest people to ever browse here

i see op is still a huge faggot

Reconsider suicide as a option

Easily, he mogs me so hard it’s not even funny. I’d say he’s a 5/10
I would say hes more like a 3 or 4. His biggest problem is his small stature. If he was 6 ft tall hed be a 5