Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am an underachiever

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I am neet at heart. I do not want to do anything. I hate that underachievers in this world are killed. there is no place for us. I quit uni because I couldn't be assed enough to care about anything enough to go through bullshit classes to get it. So I'm doing a trade instead being expected to give a shit about bolts and pipes to secure an apprenticeship

Last edited:
I do have a job and all, but I do feel like there's no point to my life. I don't bother looking for a sense of purpose or direction, because I've decided that for people with poor genetics, there just isn't any purpose to life.

I use the term "cosmic derelict" to describe myself. I am educated and employed, but I see no purpose in life to strive for. I don't have any talent, no discernible aptitude, among other things.

I do have a job and all, but I do feel like there's no point to my life. I don't bother looking for a sense of purpose or direction, because I've decided that for people with poor genetics, there just isn't any purpose to life.

I use the term "cosmic derelict" to describe myself. I am educated and employed, but I see no purpose in life to strive for. I don't have any talent, no discernible aptitude, among other things.
This. If you dont have natural aptitude for something there is zero point in perusing it

This. If you dont have natural aptitude for something there is zero point in perusing it
*pursuing

And yes, that's my current outlook on life. I've never been the guy to chase what I can't have.

I am so conflicted that I don't even know what I am and what I want at this point

I'm an underachiever as well. My grades were really shit back in high school and I have no natural talents. The world was created for the genetically superior.

I've always been an underachiever. Failed multiple classes several times. I do not have the drive to accomplish anything in my life. I simply just don't care about anything and find everything excruciatingly boring.

Schoolmaxxing is a cope for me

Compared to a fair amount of people i'd be considered somewhat "successful" but i've ALWAYS felt like an underachieving piece of shit too, i'm way behind compared to some of my cousins.

same bro. No motivation for anything

I've lost all motivation to do anything, i've lost all hope for this world and i just want to LDAR until my final days, i often struggle to get out of bed and even play videogames, everything seems too slow and lethargic, i'd rather be dead right now.

even when I do work it feels like the most unnatural thing ever