Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am back here after a bit of break

Did it ever begin?

• Total voters
Aren't you a muslim? Bro just come to Hyderabad to get laid. Volcel if you wouldn't at this point :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Aren't you a muslim? Bro just come to Hyderabad to get laid. Volcel if you wouldn't at this point :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I don’t speak Hindi or Telegu and I am not very good looking

It’s too expensive to get a foid from curryland now given my high failure rate
Shouldnt it be easier since they would want to have the australian citizenship?

Anyways wb

Shouldnt it be easier since they would want to have the australian citizenship?

Anyways wb
They don’t see Australia as appealing with all the degeneracy

They don’t see Australia as appealing with all the degeneracy
You re tall, australian, seems like u have good amount of money to be able to travel alot.

You must be doing something wrong.

No way all pajeetas roting in india dont want you

You re tall, australian, seems like u have good amount of money to be able to travel alot.

You must be doing something wrong.

No way all pajeetas roting in india dont want you
What I am doing wrong is being ugly

Damn thought you eventually got an arranged marriage and it worked out in the end, welcome back

Damn thought you eventually got an arranged marriage and it worked out in the end, welcome back
He is a volcel for not trying out in 40% mulla Hyderabad. Telugu whores are heightist

He is a volcel for not trying out in 40% mulla Hyderabad. Telugu whores are heightist
All women are heightist he can for sure get a muslim curry one if he decides to lower his standards

There was a meet up here like a year ago. They are all zoomers still in high school, I met up with them again a couple of weeks ago and they really wanted me to join their discord servers so I did.

I still got mogged in those servers, many of those “incels” were in e-relationships with foids there. And everyone was laughing at how old I am
Brutal. They all are fakecels