Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am commenting on public media sites like we do

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Eg.. Mainstream media story is say the state is bringing in 1,000 Nigerian health care workers to replace Americans. My comment is 'extremely based'.

Then another story is about food deserts for black people with no grocery stores.. My comment is 'based'.

Mainstream media story is say the state is bringing in 1,000 Nigerian health care workers to replace Americans.
that's a shame. they take the educated people out of third world countries then they blame "da jooz" for brining them.
if you don't want ethnics in your countries, then there's no need to ask for them to come to you.
My comment is 'extremely based'.
ok, BBC lover
Then another story is about food deserts for black people with no grocery stores.. My comment is 'based'.
WERID

that's a shame. they take the educated people out of third world countries then they blame "da jooz" for brining them.
if you don't want ethnics in your countries, then there's no need to ask for them to come to you.

ok, BBC lover

WERID

Ya some are calling it 'extraction migration', with the right wing crying every time. Its like more curries coming to do programming, and now all STEMcel jobs. I say.. very good plan, we can get those coolies working hard and cheap,

The no matter the job when people in the comments say to me, ya but do they have the proper education. I say.. bah they can learn on the job worst case, and how much do you really need to know.