Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am coping with alcohol and music at 2 am in my room

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Anyone else does this? For myself its such a good cope tbh.(Dont alcoholmaxxx tho buddy boyos) I almost forget about my inceldom and 23 years old KHHVdom for a while.
285.jpg

Never drank alcohol in my life

I don’t like alcohol tbh

Yeah I like combining xannies with alcohol, gives an extra buzz

This is me but without the alcohol.

alcohol isnt worth the payoff and music became boring for me

Alcohol makes me nauseous, I dont understand how normies can gulp it down in liters, let alone drink shit like Vodka like its water.

username does not check out

Fuck these retards bro. Drinking with music is a great cope.

Yeah I do that every now and then. It’s a decent cope.

weed is better but alcohol can be nice too.

I quitted it 5 years ago. I wish I never started.

I don't like alcohol.

Anyone else does this? For myself its such a good cope tbh.(Dont alcoholmaxxx tho buddy boyos) I almost forget about my inceldom and 23 years old KHHVdom for a while.
285.jpg
Ye drinking and listening to music feels good tbh

Alcohol makes me nauseous, I dont understand how normies can gulp it down in liters, let alone drink shit like Vodka like its water.

Nothing better than some High caliber drugs, Some music, a guitar and a weekend to yourself. The best cope in the world is friday after you get off work and your plug let's you know he's got what you're after.

Same fuck alcohol and drugs, last high with weed+alcohol+sleep medication nearly killed me.
I have been there many times. Alcohol and meds everyday. Not gonna say what kind of meds, I bet you know, and I don't want to report a really bad habit. I risked to die many times and I wasn't aware of it at all. I lost a lot of health in there. I still take those meds, that's why I talk quite weird sometimes lolz, but I don't drink anymore. It's not easy to stay clean, but I have been clean from alcohol for 5 years.

music yes but no alcohol

Yeah, the state of multiplayer gaming in 2020 is awful.