Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am cursed to be incel

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
In highschool i was convinced i was hideously ugly. I wished to god that i could be better looking even if it meant i never got a girlfriend i just wanted to feel decent. Maybe my eyes were cursed to think im not bad after that, but i say i do not think i am bad looking anymore yet i am still a pathetic loser. Either i was made better looking but curses to not have gf or my eyes were cursed to think i look decent. Its over either way. Eye hate god (the band)

i also thought that I dont look like a hideous faggot anymore but it was just my brain tricking me as foids still give me disgusting looks

i also thought that I dont look like a hideous faggot anymore but it was just my brain tricking me as foids still give me disgusting looks
I was at self checkout and caught an employee beanerfoid watching me... maybe thought i would steal but im a nerdy white guy with glasses... she smiled at me and said have a good day. STUPID WHORE DONT EVER TRY TO BE NICE TO ME AGAIN IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO FUCK YOU.