Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am disgusted by seeing normies (cattle) outside

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I went to the store to buy some eggs so I can have something for breakfast and just the sight of women and normie males gives me acid reflux.

I legitimately feel like an SS officer walking past jews in Auschwitz-Birkenau during the morning headcount. I am not being hyperbolic, I walk past them with a clear disgusted expression on my face.

All spiritually subhuman CATTLE. I have 0 respect for these faggots. I sometimes lock eyes with these things and I don't feel any ounce of humanity in their heart. Not an ounce of consciousness in their soulless bodies.

Fucking sickening :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fetchimage 9

Yeah literally. I only look at them with hatred in my eyes

You only show your weakness this way. Im sure they are laughing at this random weirdo that they passed by and locked eyes at them

I went to the store to buy some eggs so I can have something for breakfast and just the sight of women and normie males gives me acid reflux.

I legitimately feel like an SS officer walking past jews in Auschwitz-Birkenau during the morning headcount. I am not being hyperbolic, I walk past them with a clear disgusted expression on my face.

All spiritually subhuman CATTLE. I have 0 respect for these faggots. I sometimes lock eyes with these things and I don't feel any ounce of humanity in their heart. Not an ounce of consciousness in their soulless bodies.

View attachment 1076617
Consume product, incel.

You only show your weakness this way. Im sure they are laughing at this random weirdo that they passed by and locked eyes at them
Why the fuck should I care about what normies think.

Please ban this foid mods

Please ban this foid mods
Im not a foid crybaby. You are a fakecel for trying to get empathy for being a weirdo ,
Incels dont have to be weird dont expect us to be like you

Im not a foid crybaby. You are a fakecel for trying to get empathy for being a weirdo ,
Incels dont have to be weird dont expect us to be like you
You’re a fucking foid.

You’re a fucking foid.
Your instincts couldn't be more wrong.
I assume because you are a beta cuck , anyone who is intellectually superior to you is female in your mind.

Oh I remember you ,
You are the little crybaby who said he wants to punch normies in the street LOL
now you just give them the angry look? LOL
look how I was right about you.
THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS BETA BOY

you stink

thats how nikola tesla, schopenhauer or cioran felt like

View attachment 1076617
Normie scumbags