Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am feeling a weird pleasure of me being a truecel

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
I am 27 KHHV and some people tell me that it s over for me. Although i want to start looking at it from a whole new perspective - permavirginity as a pro not a con

How? I guess lack of hope and letting yourself decay can be comforting. But certainly doesn't feel good

Being untouched, and pretty much pure because you have not been in contact and have not tasted the touch of intimacy and female flesh.
I can see where you're coming from.

Being untouched, and pretty much pure because you have not been in contact and have not tasted the touch of intimacy and female flesh.
Ye smth like that

Joined Aug 28, 2020

Attachments

• 1599812179054.gif
    1599812179054.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
This is all we can realistically try to do to make ourselves feel better about our situation. I've accepted the fact that I'll never have a girlfriend and I'll never have sex - I'm not angry or bitter about it; it is what it is. I know I can get sexual release through masturbation whenever I want at home, and when I masturbate I don't need to worry about 'impressing' or 'performing' for anyone; I can go at my own pace, I know exactly how I like it done, and I can do it whenever I want. I find it helps to focus on these positive aspects rather than fixate on what I can't and will never be able to have.

It's truly great not to have a real idea of what you are missing out on.
That's why a lot of guys that have oneitis and thought they had a chance with a woman are much worse off than guys that are untouched in some ways.

It feels good to finnaly be apart of a group i get it :feelzez:

I am 27 KHHV and some people tell me that it s over for me. Although i want to start looking at it from a whole new perspective - permavirginity as a pro not a con
Closest I can relate to is when I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years, and was literally a stinking old Trampcel who maybe bathed once a year, long dirty beard, hair and fingernails etc, and I'd go on a bus and get pleasure outta the fact that foids sat around me (or sometimes forced to sit next to me if there were no seats) knowing that they were repulsed by my stench but having to just accept it jfl :feelskek: Same with going into shops or supermarkets :feelskek:

Last edited:
"If you lose at life, you actually win."
How does that mental coping strategy even work?

Closest I can relate to is when I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half, and was literally a stinking old Trampcel who maybe bathed once a year, long dirty beard, hair and fingernails etc, and I'd go on a bus and get pleasure outta the fact that foids sat around me (or sometimes forced to sit next to me if there were no seats) knowing that they were repulsed by my stench but having to just accept it jfl :feelskek: Same with going into shops or supermarkets :feelskek:
:feelskek:

You've just learnt to tolerate yourself. Self Tolerance isn't Self Acceptance or Self Love I think you're conflating the two. You'd still probably jump at the chance of being a high tier normie or a chadlite if the opportunity ever presented itself

I feel that way as well. You don't have to deal with social interaction and I think that's a plus, your energy could be spent on something else.

I went to Blackpool on the National Express coach a few years ago which was an 8 hour journey, the foid sat next to me probably needed therapy afterwards lol :feelskek: Plus I let constant farts, empty stomach alcoholic ones, which would make Buddah weep jfl. I might make a thread of this tbh.

All normies do is build up wealth, try to increase in status, work out to increase in sexual market value. Work a shitty 9 to 5 job, date and maybe fuck on the weekends. Marry, have kids and die.
If they are fucking lucky that is. Many live in dead bedroom marriages, hate their jobs and want to kill themselfs.
If you dont see that carrot on a stick in front of you, there is no reason to do all those things.
You could be an adventurer, atleast that is my approach. See things and experience things a normie will never do in his boring life because he is to busy with repetitive tasks all day everyday. On top of that maybe some foid in Kambodcha or Timbuktu will end ur suffering.

you are playing the game of life in legendary mode . enemies and circumstance are more powerful with over 10000 then your average normie . yet you are still surviving and moving forward .:yes: such a true chad of life :chad:
you are playing the game of life in legendary mode . enemies and circumstance are more powerful with over 10000 then your average normie . yet you are still surviving and moving forward .:yes: such a true chad of life :chad:

Last edited:
agreed there is some type of weird satisfaction in being a loser tbh

Keep coping, GrAYcel

Whatever helps you cope I guess.

"pleasure" and "truecel" don't belong in the same realm, fuck off LARPer.