Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am fucking done with compliments

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
What the hell do they ever achieve? Everyone tells me that if I want to get a girl I need to go up and tell her she's "beautiful". Yet every time I do something along these lines, they act disgusted and annoyed even. Worse that it unnecessarily strokes their ego. Fuck it man, we aren't getting shit out this.

Calling a girl beautiful is proxy for saying you want to fuuuuuck her. Don't really wanna do that if you're not attractive to her.

Complimenting looks never works.

Maybe how they did their hair or something they're wearing.

I would just ask how their day is going but only after getting an IOI.

Compliments only matter when they come from a Chad's mouth.

You can piss her off by saying, "me and that fat homeless guy think you're hot"

As if women need more attention and compliments. They receive those 24/7.

Compliments do work tho.
It is just that she needs to be attracted to u first kek.

you need an IOI first

Just verbally insult her instead. It'll lead to same outcome but you'll feel much better.

Women don't give a fuck about compliments tbh. In fact, you are gonna encounter sluts who will tell you that they are ugly so that you will feel bad about them and compliment them thus validating their inflated egos

you have to be the change you want to see in the world

Compliments are wonderful. Just make sure you look her deep in the eyes when you tell her and then lick your lips in time lapse.

I legit never complimented a single femoid

What the hell do they ever achieve? Everyone tells me that if I want to get a girl I need to go up and tell her she's "beautiful". Yet every time I do something along these lines, they act disgusted and annoyed even. Worse that it unnecessarily strokes their ego. Fuck it man, we aren't getting shit out this.
To get a girl you need to treat her like shit.

To get a girl you need to treat her like shit.

Not shit. Disinterested. Only Chads can treat women like shit and get away with it.

Not shit. Disinterested. Only Chads can treat women like shit and get away with it.
From my observations, women are massive thrill seekers, and for them danger = excitement.
There is a reason why ugly degenerates like 6ix9ine got laid before they became famous.

This, the "don't be a nice guy and be a confident jerk, femoids will flock to you" is ultra cope and it doesn't work that way at all

Calling a girl beautiful is proxy for saying you want to fuuuuuck her. Don't really wanna do that if you're not attractive to her.