Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to legally change my name on my passport.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I always hated my name. There is nothing particular wrong with it, but it is a name that is worthy of a truecel, a rare name and a weird one. Just like I am. Rare and weird... and ugly. Some would say unique, but that's just cope. Yeah so much for being unique, I don't fit in anywhere in this world, so much of a blessing...

That said, I opted for a compromise, I'll keep my name and simply stop using it but I'll change my middle name and adopt that name as my main name.

Reason being so I don't have to redo 3290438902438902438902 documents. Middle name is way less important and often overlooked on documents.

Now I need to think of a good name... Hmm..

Maybe something Latin?

I want it to sound gentle though...

Change your name to Hitler or some serial number something cool.

Any namecel suggestions?

Change your name to Hitler or some serial number something cool.
Jfl I don't want to change my name to anything autistic.

I want it to fit me.

Change your name to incline then that's not lame.
I am not changing my name to my .Is account :lul: :lul:

But tbh doesn't sound too bad tbh tbh

I don't like my name as well. My surname was one of the reasons i was called names in school.

It's useless to change your name if you are an incel nobody will care

I also want to change my name, but not because its rare(its one of the most popular names) in the world, but because its non-nordic and i dont like how it sounds like.

I want to have a Nordic name, so i plan to change to either Ragnar or Rainer, or maybe somebody here knows a better nordic/germanic name?