Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am going to voluntarily commit myself tomorrow.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
These multiple court cases due to being a subhuman reject, and being a subhuman reject in general for 37 years are overwhelming me.

I'm too stupid to commit suicide. I don't want to die. If I tried to, I'd fuck it up and ruin myself even more. The rational part of my brain is more than content living as a hermit with internets and vidya.

I'm going to an ER and will beg doctors to castrate me. I cannot stop thinking about females. I am constantly erect when thinking about my oneitis, and other females I've dealt with lately. All of which I know that I have no chance of even having a relationship with, let alone nutting in their sweet pussies.

Wouldn't you still feel attraction towards females, even when castrated?

5E55C93A B444 4615 BFF7 8BC21D2E5039

wouldnt have to do that if you took the 2d pill

One will only receive their wizard powers if they accept the 3DPD

2D women cannot suck my peepee.

As long as you get your jew pills and snack

If you think you might be involuntarily committed at some point, it's best to do so yourself. That way you can leave whenever you want. I don't know if they'll actually take you, but, might as well try.

These multiple court cases due to being a subhuman reject, and being a subhuman reject in general for 37 years are overwhelming me.

I'm too stupid to commit suicide. I don't want to die. If I tried to, I'd fuck it up and ruin myself even more. The rational part of my brain is more than content living as a hermit with internets and vidya.

I'm going to an ER and will beg doctors to castrate me. I cannot stop thinking about females. I am constantly erect when thinking about my oneitis, and other females I've dealt with lately. All of which I know that I have no chance of even having a relationship with, let alone nutting in their sweet pussies.
Castration will not solve your issue, you're still gonna be loney and depressed, all it's gonna do is make you grow tits and be even more emotional and depressed.