Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am hideous

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Just opened my webcam for the first time in a long time. After getting a haircut earlier today I now see there is no ascension. My overall skull shape and feature ratio is all fucked and no "personality" is going to help me ascend. Hopelessness and despair are all that wait until my eventual demise. Life won't "change" because my face won't get better.

Those on IT will probably read this and jerk off to my misery too.

It's over (water wet)
:incel::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

stop being so heckin negative maybe and take some heckin showerinos n get some sense of humor u heckin inkler

Long hair looks better if you’re a skullet

"Just be confident, bro". "There's someone for everyone".

It's good to have a reminder when your ego restores itself and you start to think that maybe you can be a normie with good hair, clothes and routine, then it will shatter that delusion quickly and pain-free.

It's good to have a reminder when your ego restores itself and you start to think that maybe you can be a normie with good hair, clothes and routine, then it will shatter that delusion quickly and pain-free.
Why would anyone want that?

No haircut for your face

Why would anyone want that?
It keeps you realistic, throughout the years i've deleted everything and restarted so many times buying into delusion, gym, apps, clothes, hair from my teenage years to mid 20s, it's all BS and a waste of time, this method is fast and effective.