Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am in great pain from spring cleaning

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
@Iranianoldcel @surreal it's over for khoone tekooni cels

We do extensive spring cleaning in mullahland.

Clean your room buckaroo.

@Iranianoldcel @surreal it's over for khoone tekooni cels
:feelskek:

Thank goodness we cleaned our apartment a few months ago. I rarely help with the cleaning and my room is usually a mess. I don't give a shit about mess.

I used to like nowrooz az a kid. Not anymore

I'm constantly cleaning so khoone tekooni isn't necessary
:dafuckfeels:

is Iran a dusty Country? where you need to clean dust off stuff? Curryland has that issue although USA doesn't. Just curious

is Iran a dusty Country? where you need to clean dust off stuff? Curryland has that issue although USA doesn't. Just curious
It's extremely dusty in our house. Like after a couple weeks of cleaning everything is white again from dust. I don't know about other places in Tehran. But in southern Iran it's extremely dusty in recent years. Also due to utter curroption and imcompetency of the mullahs a lot of our natural water bodies have dried and turned into sources of dust.

It's extremely dusty in our house. Like after a couple weeks of cleaning everything is white again from dust. I don't know about other places in Tehran. But in southern Iran it's extremely dusty in recent years. Also due to utter curroption and imcompetency of the mullahs a lot of our natural water bodies have dried and turned into sources of dust.
fucking horrible. insane how long ago I remember reading middle east area had a lot of forests and clean rivers. But too many people and enough time ruind everything. curryland has same issues

I like the spring cleaning episode of zelda show from the 80s