Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am just an empty egotist

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I’m empty. I’m dead inside. All I have is pointless entertainment food and sleeping.

I feel the same. I literally just do what college & work require of me to do, and then I cope with shit like weed, alcohol, vidya, this site, food, and other forums of coping.

I feel the same. I literally just do what college & work require of me to do, and then I cope with shit like weed, alcohol, vidya, this site, food, and other forums of coping.
Atomized individualist hedonism is all there is for us

Jam c Colleen Reed 2014 2

Didn't know that was a term until I googled it- describes me & this site perfectly, fucking brutal.

we have nothing else
JFL. I can at least enjoy my copes though. Nothing beats sitting in my room, smoking weed or drinking, and just losing myself online or in vidya.

JFL. I can at least enjoy my copes though. Nothing beats sitting in my room, smoking weed or drinking, and just losing myself online or in vidya.
It’s life at it fullest for you

It’s life at it fullest for you
JFL. The "peak" of my life at 20- while other guys my age are fucking girls, I am rotting in my room.

No, there's more, but society has curated this individualistic culture of hedonism, and the societal institutions are designed to atomize the individual and make them dependent on the system.

In other words you're led to believe this falsehood, so that you're manipulated and exploited for your labor, compliance, and resources, and you'll feel helpless if you're not dependent on the system.

JFL. The "peak" of my life at 20- while other guys my age are fucking girls, I am rotting in my room.
Don’t think about it man, try to forget