Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not feeling good bros

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I feel sick. Envy is destroying me and I don't know what to do about it. :feelscry::feelscry:

I am afraid that I won't be able to make it :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I layed in bed for 5 days straight I know how you feel bro your not alone Im too paranoid I can't even leave my house

go sleep and it go away until you wake up

Find where to watch a Comedy Central show called "Nathan for you". Funniest stuff ive seen in a while.

i think i want to kms even more after seeing this :feelsugh:
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

envy about what, if you don’t mind me asking?

I feel sick. Envy is destroying me and I don't know what to do about it. :feelscry::feelscry:
Calisthenicsmaxx. Making progress in calisthenics is lifefuel for me.

Wanna talk about it, why not watch a nice movie like a lite comedy or an old 90s cartoon, or play a rated e for everyone game like crash or spongebob, something nice and positive instead of some hard shit, you know just to ease up the mind, best cope advice I can give brocel

whenever i get that bad i just get drunk. get yo self some good vodka and incense and tea. i like to combine drinking with tension tamer. and incense.