Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am off court order to take mental health drugs!

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
I will continue to take my mental health drugs as it seriously helps me a lot.

But I just got off the mental health court order to take the medications.

They saw I was compliant with my treatments and my medications.

They assessed my behavior for over two years and now they finally took me off of it.

I will be doing online telehealth appointments and my current clinic approved me to do it.

They approved it!

Jew pills are not necessarily all bad.

It affects every one differently.

For me it works as I no longer have bipolar episodes.

They had me on the injections but it was too strong for me and they approved me to take the oral form of the medications.

I am free to do what I want but I will defiantly take the medications as it’s only for my own good.

I had felony criminal charges for making threats to my female professor but they gave me a plea deal of taking anger management classes and reduced it to a civil violation of disorderly conduct.

I no longer have a criminal record on my background check.

I also had a prior criminal charge of harassing my previous Jewish employer and that was my first offense and it went away as well with no criminal record history on my background check.

The mental health system saved me two times in a row.

I just need to take my medications now which I have been doing and it’s serving me well.

I sleep very good at night with the medications and I start feeling very peaceful and tranquil at night.

No side effects at all. Only more urination than normal.

I am really happy now and peaceful.

Therapy I don’t feel I need but these medications I defiantly feel I need!

sick rap lyrics

I am so happy to be free.

No more excessive appointments and court dates.

:feelsmusic:

But yeah good for you man; you don't need all that hassle. Also I hope my sleep gets better with a higher dose of mirtazapine (plus they give me melatonin). What are you on?

I am on lithium 900mg a day, risperidone 2mg a day, trazodone 50mg a day, benztropine 1mg a day and zyprexa 20mg a day.

Thanks for being happy for me. I really appreciate it

Tmrw I just need to sign paperwork and than I am off the ACT team as well not just the court order.

The court order ended last month and my act team placement ends tmrw.

I am going to a online telehealth clinic moving forward.

Good mental health.

The Jew pills work for me. Maybe not for some of you but for me it works.

It takes away the depressed and sad feeling that the blackpill gave me.

I am on lithium 900mg a day, risperidone 2mg a day, trazodone 50mg a day, benztropine 1mg a day and zyprexa 20mg a day.
Damn nigga you doped up af. I'm kinda jealous lol.