Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I AM REGULARY PISSING AND SHITTING MYSELF BUT OF COURSE IT IS NOT A SHAME BECAUSE I COVER STINK WITH ITALIAN SHOWER (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
I AM NOT STINKING LIKE DRIED UP URINE ROTTEN DRY SEMEN AND FRESH STINKY SHIT DESPITE THE FACT I WASH MYSELF ONCE A 2 WEEKS AND SAME STANDS FOR CLOTHES CHANGING BECAUSE I GOT VERSACE EROS PARFUMES AND I AM TAKING ITALIAN SHOWER EVERYDAY SO THAT I PUT A LOT OF PARFUMESS ON MY OUTFITS AND NO ONE CAN´T SAY THAT I STINK BECAUSE I SMELL LIKE SEX HAVER I BOUGHT VERSACE EROS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT NASTY KINKY WHORES WOULD BANG WITH ME WITHOUT RUBBER AND CREAMPIE INSIDE CUNT JUST TO GOOD SMELL BUT IT DIDN´T WORK SO I AM JERKING OFF I CAN´T BE CONSIDERED AS AN SEMEN RETENTION KNIGHT ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN SNORTING SPEED FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW AFTER BEING FREED FROM PSYCH WARD AND JERKING OFF FOR 20 HOURS STRAIGHT WITHOUT THE BREAK NO LUBE NO COCKNDOM ONLY PURE ROUGH COMPULSIVE MASTURBATION (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

@Linguinicel what is an italian shower?

@Linguinicel what is an italian shower?
WHEN YOU ARE NOT WASHING YOURSELF WITH WATER AND WASHING GEL BUT INSTEAD YOU PUT A LOT OF DEODORANT AND PERFUME ON DIRTY CLOTHES TO COVER STINK OF SWEAT DRIED SEMEN AND SHIT ON YOUR PANTS ETC (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

If this is not larp you 100% smell insanely bad, you just don't realize it. Putting deodorant and perfume on when you literally shat yourself has to smell horrible.

Just put perfume to cover your shitty pants smell (in video game)

If this is not larp you 100% smell insanely bad, you just don't realize it. Putting deodorant and perfume on when you literally shat yourself has to smell horrible.
Just put perfume to cover your shitty pants smell (in video game)
this is exactly called italian shower (in video game)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back