Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am right wing. Nazis are Lefties.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
The AfD, Nazis are left-wing because they do not stand up for Germany, the USA, England, etc. They are not patriots. They are not patriots, but hate these countries and the West and the free democratic basic order and support dictatorship regimes such as Russia, Turkey, Iran - everything that is against the West. They are a disgrace to Europe and the West. They are opponents of NATO, opponents of the EU, opponents of Europe. Traitors to the people and therefore to the left.

They are BDSM cucked.

We are a Western world power and stand up for freedom and democracy. Anyone who doesn't like that should feel it.

I am a hardcore Nazi of the West, if you like. That's my personal opinion.
If you'd rather not be allowed to drink alcohol, have your hands chopped off if you mess up in your reckless youth or be forced to pay a protection tax one day, you can continue to be a left-wing Nazi. You'll realise it one day.
No matter where you come from. Be it India, the USA, England, Australia, the Balkans, etc.
You will see what will happen to you in the next few decades. The enemy will come, have 10 children and multiply like a parasite.
Then your democracy will be gone. There is nothing more you can do. And it will be very bad for incels in particular.

Last edited:
The enemy will come, have 10 children and multiply like a parasite.
Then your democracy will be gone. There is nothing more you can do. And it will be very bad for incels in particular.
Geht dass auch konkreter?

Hello hardcore Nazi of the west, have you ever had hardcore sex?