Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so fucking lonely

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
My family doesnt give a fuck about me anymore and doesnt bother to comfort me or anything. I live with them but it is like i live with strangers. They dont give a shit about what is going on inside me. The only thing they care about is that i always work and never be lazy, even though i am a 26 year old male virgin.

My curry-parents never ask me how i feel. How their son feels is a unimportant thing to them. In their eyes it is something not to consider at all.

I also live in a cold white country which means extreme isolation. I am all fucking alone.

WHO else goes through this same shit?

Last edited:
Why don't you move out? you wageslave too. shouldn't be diffucult for you.

need cuddle with female and hear her breathing and heartbeat

My family doesnt give a fuck about me anymore and doesnt bother to comfort me or anything. I live with them but it is like i live with strangers. They dont give a shit about what is going on inside me. The only thing they care about is that i always work and never be lazy, even though i am a 26 year old male virgin.
My curry-parents never ask me how i feel. How their son feels is a unimportant thing to them.
Same,except i don't wageslave. Idgaf about what parents or others think about me anymore.
Haven't talked to my bitch ''mother'' in years,she used to tell me to get a job but i just ignored that bitch,i ain't taking orders from worthless foids.

Why don't you move out? you wageslave too. shouldn't be diffucult for you.
I did this but now I don't have parents to spend time with so I am more lonely

I know that feel, it gets even worse when you live in a city, i see so many people go out and pretending to enjoy themselves. Groups of foids sit in an ice cream shops, laughing and looking at people. I just know they laught at me when i pass them. And all the beta simps sits with them, trying to fuck anyone of the foids encourage them by saying how unique those dumb bitches are.

I dont live with my parents anymore but I visit them sometimes otherwise same

Dude me too man, me too you aren’t alone. I’m 20 years old with zero fucking friends, I mean not even a single fucking one, and no matter how much I tried to socialize nobody was ever interested, so I gave up and just gymcel daily now and eat my chicken and rice.

I have no family either man. None. They kicked me out after I turned 18 I haven’t talked to my dad since age 15 and my mom doesn’t care about me whatsoever. They are horrible people and I swear to fucking god I’m going to become something, become a mogger or something and shove it in their face as revenge for treating me so horribly when I had so much potential. I was never lazy, never disrespectful, my parents were lazy losers who called the cops on me after working 8 hour shifts at a shit job. And I worked my fucking ass off at work. Fuck them, I live on my own now with no friends and a furious mental state to match. I’m lonely as fuck and want to fucking murder everyone in the world if I could. I just got up and am going to take some pre workout and go to the gym. Fuck everyone and someone nuke this gay ass earth. Rant.

Dude me too man, me too you aren’t alone. I’m 20 years old with zero fucking friends, I mean not even a single fucking one, and no matter how much I tried to socialize nobody was ever interested, so I gave up and just gymcel daily now and eat my chicken and rice.

I have no family either man. None. They kicked me out after I turned 18 I haven’t talked to my dad since age 15 and my mom doesn’t care about me whatsoever. They are horrible people and I swear to fucking god I’m going to become something, become a mogger or something and shove it in their face as revenge for treating me so horribly when I had so much potential. I was never lazy, never disrespectful, my parents were lazy losers who called the cops on me after working 8 hour shifts at a shit job. And I worked my fucking ass off at work. Fuck them, I live on my own now with no friends and a furious mental state to match. I’m lonely as fuck and want to fucking murder everyone in the world if I could. I just got up and am going to take some pre workout and go to the gym. Fuck everyone and someone nuke this gay ass earth. Rant.
Damn man. Nobody has any sympathy for us. We are truly lone men.

My curry-parents never ask me how i feel. How their son feels is a unimportant thing to them. In their eyes it is something not to consider at all.

I also live in a cold white country which means extreme isolation. I am all fucking alone.

same, its fucking over :feelsrope:

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
But we can't fulfill our high(est) desires:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
mommy girlfriend to sink into her thicc warm soft body and fall asleep between her large milkers and grip around her nice hips and tummy

We are all alone in this world. Yeah people mostly socialize with someone if they can get something from someone since WE ALL ARE EGOISTS (but some people take it to so extend that they only care about their own benefits and don't care about what they provide for the other side). It can be something as easy as just nonsensical sacrificing your time for them for their emotional bullshit and in exchange they'll provide same thang for you.

I wouldn't search for attachment from other people (especially females). You can hang out with them and have fun but never search for full loyalty and friendship. No one is good at everything that's why different acquaintances will give you different oppurtunities. And remember, no one is irreplaceable. If some people don't wanna talk with you or they walk over your boundaries then it is time to tell them that rules have changed and you get the fuck outta my life. Be ruthless and don't let people treat you like a doormat.

Last edited:
Get comfortable with living alone. Move out. Your curry parents have ruined you by keep you in their house for so long

the same with me

:bluepill: Come on bro, life will get better. I am 29-years-old and I've never kissed a foid before, or had sex - but I am sure, that if I just shower and dress nicely that a foid will eventually fuck me! :bluepill:

Alcohol is your answer.
But not much

For me these thoughts usually go as "I am so fucking poor" :feelskek:

I just want money enough to have the freedom to travel and fuck whores, I would kill for this

If someone put a baby in front of me right now and give me a million dollars to do it I'd do it lol. I'd be putting that baby our of its misery anyways when it comes to this world

I don't really like socializing tbh and I would hate being asked invasive questions like "how do you feel", because they are pointless, someone asking me how I feel isn't going to improve how I feel because I'll still be stuck in the same predicament after the question

Maybe that's why parents don't ask, because they know they can't do anything for you when it comes to these things and that makes them feel a great sense of shame for not being able to help you, so they'd rather not even bring it up

Really, what does them asking you how you feel do for you OBJECTIVELY?

You will still be a lonely 26 year old virgin after the question, NOTHING CHANGED

You are not entitled to companionship, love, nor romance. Go wageslave till the grave like the good serf that you are :foidSoy::soy:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hang on brother I think we're coming close to the end. Trust Jesus only.